Thread: Tunsil's leg looks bad. Hate a kid got hurt like that.

vCash

Tunsil's leg looks bad. Hate a kid got hurt like that.

vCash
    It's broke
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Wish him the best.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Me too. I would rather him be in the game. Hate to see anyone go off the field due to injury.

vCash
    I deserve to get killed for this but he flopped. He walked to the cart with a smile on his face. He's tired of this shit show. Can't blame him.

Hopefully for him I'm right and he's fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAVdog View Post
    I deserve to get killed for this but he flopped. He walked to the cart with a smile on his face. He's tired of this shit show. Can't blame him.

I thought the same personally...

If it's broken, it was a clean break away from any nerves, or else we've been wrong about Tunsil and he's the toughest SOB on the planet.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure it was broken too. I don't think he was faking anything. We have different pain thresholds and some people would be writhing on the ground and crying and others wouldn't. Honestly, he will actually probably experience more pain later.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    I thought the same personally...

If it's broken, it was a clean break away from any nerves, or else we've been wrong about Tunsil and he's the toughest SOB on the planet.
    I won't lie, the thought crossed my mind as well. But the way that thing bent and he went down.....DAMN. Hate to see that happen to anyone.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I hope he is not hurt at all. Maybe smiling is his way to mask the pain. Just seemed weird. But everyone is different. If he got up and walked to the cart with a broke leg he has my respect, and I'll never call him big softie again.

vCash

I think everyone around that saw it knew it was bad. The players didn't even want to look at it.

vCash
    Fractured fibula per broadcast...

He's tougher than we've given him credit for...

vCash
    When they bring out the air cast that quick and a trainer runs to hold the leg- it's broke
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Tunsil now has had a bicep injury and broke leg. Wonder how much OM will get from him next season with him thinking about injuries

vCash

Well, it could be worse. With a break he'll be back next year. If it had been a

knee injury his UM career might have been over.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I believe his career is now over. No way he plays full bore next year. He and Paidwell are only thinking about the next payday after their OM pay days.