Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next season

vCash

next season

On offense- Playmakers every where. Dak, jrob, Wilson, fred b, fred r, myles, Graham, and we'll add dear, mixon, a Williams and gray.
    Need to finish our recruiting and sure up our oline. Senior, Clayborn, despor, malone, then either Robinson or juco. With kent flowers and warren in the mix. If wE sure up our oline, we'll be more explosive next year.

On defense- on dline we return c jones ,Ryan Brown, aj Jefferson, n adams, nick james, and we'll add f adams, j calvin, coleman, c Thomas, hoyet, and grant.
    Lbers -we got both Browns, jt gray, z Jackson and we'll add jung, g green, and maybe d cooper or a d Harris can step up.
    Secondary- Redmond, calhound, jiles, market, Evans, Cleveland, b bryant and we add peters and mclaurin.

Jt gray could play safetyand peters and mclaurin could play lber.

I know we lose alot of experience but I think next years team has great potential

vCash
    The teams we beat will probably be better. Unlikely we come close to 10-2.

vCash
    8-4

vCash
    I think we could win big again next year too. get bama, lsu and ole miss at home. easy non conference schedule, if we dont win big next year it will be another shittastic performance by our staff

Banned
    vCash
    @Auburn who will improve.
    @A&M who will improve.
    vs LSU who will improve.
    Mullen vs Saban hahahahaha

Do yall not understand why this is the worst day in program history. It's gonna take some starzzz aligning to come this close again.

vCash
    We got to get our damn safety situation fixed by next season.

vCash
    7-5 or 8-4, this was THE YEAR.....Auburn, Bama, LSU, and maybe even A&M will all be much better than they were this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    I think we could win big again next year too. get bama, lsu and ole miss at home. easy non conference schedule, if we dont win big next year it will be another shittastic performance by our staff
    Can't disagree with you here. There will be some tough road games - Hogs and Mizzou.

vCash
    I hope and pray for a 10-2 season next year. It will be very, very hard to duplicate this year's accomplishments next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    @A&M who will improve.
    vs LSU who will improve.

Do yall not understand why this is the worst day in program history. It's gonna take some starzzz aligning to come this close again.
    We're going to be better too.

vCash
    Hopefully it won't be a merry flipmas this year

vCash
    Arkansas will be extremely tough next year.

vCash
    We are going to be improved next season. We will have experienced success on the big stage and our coaches and players should know how to finish games. I think 9-3 and 10-2 are very reasonable.

@a&m and @auburn will be big tests. Having LSU, Bama, and TSUN at home is huge.

vCash
    @A&M who will improve.
    vs LSU who will improve.

Auburn is winnable, A&M is very winnable, LSU is very winnable. Bama is winnable at home. We played and coached like shit today, but we will still bring back one of the best offensive players and leaders in the country, with a good schedule. anybody saying any player we had going pro early, you can probably count it out, they will all come back

vCash
    8-4, 9-3 at absolute best. This is heartbreaking that we shit the bed like this. Damn.

vCash
    Tough sched next year. I believe we play Mizzou in Columbia too. Hopefully our offense will be more explosive, but, to me, the defense is up in the air. They could be better.. they could be the same.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    We are going to be improved next season. We will have experienced success on the big stage and our coaches and players should know how to finish games. I think 9-3 and 10-2 are very reasonable.
    Wow great and guess what we miss the playoff again. You guys don't get it yet but you will. I am sick to my stomach and will be every time I think about this year for YEARS to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Tough sched next year. I believe we play Mizzou in Columbia too. Hopefully our offense will be more explosive, but, to me, the defense is up in the air. They could be better.. they could be the same.
    as long as we decide to do hockey style substitutions and play zone coverage it will

vCash
    It think Dak is gonna tear the SEC up next season. His passing has come so far since the beginning of the season it's ridiculous. My biggest complaint with Dak was leading reliever across and down the field. He's improved big time on that through out the season and he'll be even better next season.

vCash
    Wow great and guess what we miss the playoff again. You guys don't get it yet but you will. I am sick to my stomach and will be every time I think about this year for YEARS to come.
    No I get it. We had two chances this year. We failed both.