Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who does Ole Miss get to replace Hugh Freeze?

Banned
    vCash

Who does Ole Miss get to replace Hugh Freeze?

I don't know if Archie and the Ole Miss Braintrust completely trusts Bdork with hiring a new head coach. I'm wouldn't be surprised if they panicked and go after somebody recently fired or not working this year.

If I was Bdork, I'd promote the Offensive Coordinator just to maintain some sort of continuity.

I don't hate Ole Miss. I love them, and only want the best for them.

vCash
    I'm not convinced he's going to leave

vCash
    They copy everything we do....so my guess is #HUD*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    They copy everything we do....so my guess is #HUD*
    If I was Ole Miss and Hugh left, the first call I would make would be to Rich Rod. The second call would be Kingsberry.

vCash
    My sources tell me the top 2 names on the bears list are John Gruden and Tony Dungy.*** snickers

vCash
    Skip holtz of la tech?

vCash
    I heard they have a short list of Saban and Belichik with Gruden and Dungy as their backup plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    I don't know if Archie and the Ole Miss Braintrust completely trusts Bdork with hiring a new head coach. I'm wouldn't be surprised if they panicked and go after somebody recently fired or not working this year.

If I was Bdork, I'd promote the Offensive Coordinator just to maintain some sort of continuity.

I don't hate Ole Miss. I love them, and only want the best for them.
    Lane Kiffin.

vCash
    I think they should go after Muschamp **

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Lane Kiffin.
    I know the OM faithful would love the Dream Team of Kiffin, with Ed Orgeron as Defensive Coordinator and Head Recruiter. THAT combo might scare me if only for the reason they might actually pull some REAL 5-*, not a bunch of Recruiting Blog superstars.

vCash
    Kiffin or Danny Kanell

vCash
    If I were them I'd go after Geoff Collins

vCash
    I would go gary Patterson of tcu

vCash
    The entire situation just sounds like he's trying to get a pay raise from OM. He's not leaving

Banned
    vCash
    it's going to have to be someone with low integrity that's for sure. someone who will "ignore" the crootin' shenanigans that goes on in oxford in order to pull off a few high profile wins catupulting said low integrity coach into a higher position in the future before the shit hits the fan.

it will have to be a up and commer looking for a lift, not a name coach that knows what has to be done to win at the plantation. no way a patterson considers it. he's got way too many options. Collins knows what's up with TSUN. he knows he'll have better choices very soon.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    The entire situation just sounds like he's trying to get a pay raise from OM. He's not leaving
    I wouldn't be surprised if Bucky didn't want to escape Oxschwitz.

vCash
    I don't think he's going anywhere either. And I'm good with that

vCash
    Vince Lombardi has expressed interest in the job. They can pretty much hire whoever they want because they're so awesome at life.

vCash
    I agree. This is a Sexton puppet show and he is pulling ALL the strings. Get supposed Freeze UF news out before there's real news. Get client a raise. Sexton and client win.

Plus B. York is way out of his league dealing with Sexton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I agree. This is a Sexton puppet show and he is pulling ALL the strings. Get supposed Freeze UF news out before there's real news. Get client a raise. Sexton and client win.

Plus B. York is way out of his league dealing with Sexton.
    Exactly what I've been thinking. When all is said and done and that bucked tooth narrow eyed inbred is still in oxford next year they will be saying he turned down UF.