Thread: My take on the playoff issue

vCash

My take on the playoff issue

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Well done, good sir.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Great article Rick. Needs to be tweeted out to the media.

Just so you know, MSU will be going to the Rose Bowl and the culmination of this State's football history will take place in the 5:00 shadow of the San Gabriel Mountains.

vCash
    The playoff picture is so clear to me. Every talking head should start the discussion acknowledging that if the current Top 4 teams win out they are in. If one team loses, it's Baylor. If Baylor loses it's TCU. If TCU loses it OSU. If all those teams lose, then it will be an interesting discussion. But right now it's very simple, at least to me.

vCash
    We need Auburn to beat Bama and allow us to win the SEC. The egg bowl is not what it once looked like and just winning it will no longer help our resume with them losing three in a row and playing a quarterback on one leg. We will be jumped by one of the other conference champions if we are second in the west.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgpound View Post
    We need Auburn to beat Bama and allow us to win the SEC. The egg bowl is not what it once looked like and just winning it will no longer help our resume with them losing three in a row and playing a quarterback on one leg. We will be jumped by one of the other conference champions if we are second in the west.
    Yeah, you don't KNOW this Mr. Absolutes. Our resume is plenty good enough. It doesn't need to be any better. Win and we are likely in. Your listening to the media too much. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

"My major hobby is teasing people who take themselves & the quality of their knowledge too seriously & those who don’t have the courage to sometimes say: I don’t know ..." Nassim Taleb
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 11-25-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgpound View Post
    Your borderline trollish shit is getting old