Thread: Which QB gets PT against UTM?

vCash

Which QB gets PT against UTM?

Mullen told a reporter there is no plan to play Damien Williams. I'm not sure I believe that.

I'd start Dak and play him 2 series.

vCash
    Well, Dan is correct in that they aren't going to do something "set" which is what I assume he is referring to.

I do think Dak will start, I do think that Damien will play but I don't think it will be anything like the UAB game. I think Dan "learned" from that- or at the very least learned that Damien has a ways to go. But I think it will depend on the game- and yes, we should be able to name the score- but in the event that UT-Martin keeps it close, we'll use Dak as much as we need to.

vCash
    Play Dak until he gets 4 TD's. Needs to pad the stats for the Heisman.

I'm assuming that means he hangs in the pocket and doesn't get touched. Or maybe he runs out for a TD like in the USM game. This game should be a cake walk of cake walks. Get those TD's in the first half and let Damien clean up the 2nd half.

vCash
    I'm thinking Dak will probably end up playing at least two and a half quarters- maybe even three.

With zero designed runs.

vCash
    depends on how banged up he is. he's not injured, but there's no reason to prolong his soreness if you can get him right before Bama.

vCash
    also, Mullen isn't going to openly dismiss UTM.