Thread: OM fan to AU fan: "You won the game, but we won the hearts"...

vCash

OM fan to AU fan: "You won the game, but we won the hearts"...

Yes, an OM fan said that. Acting like OM will get more from marketing the Treadwell injury than they would have by winning he game. You can't make that shit up. It's all about perception with that bunch. As PMdawg said in another thread, I fully expect the "20 quarters from Pasadena" film to come out following the season.

The butthurt is seriously strong with the Rebs right now. Refs, holding, horse collar, 12 men on the field, "classless", luck, etc... They can whine all they want, but at the end of the day, the combo of them losing 2 heart breakers and us being #1 is about to force Ole Miss to it's breaking point

vCash
    Feel bad for Treadwell, but I couldn't possibly pull for the Bears under any circumstance. As a matter of fact, that game last night was between the two least likeable teams/programs around. Mother Earth could have done us all a favor by opening up and swallowing both teams. Screw Auburn and OM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    When Dan rolls them for the 5th time in 6 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Updyke BearSharts come out of the Plantation woodwork. I sure hope we bring our own extra security with us to Oxford. One of those lunatics is almost certain to attempt something ridiculous to derail our season.

vCash
    Dafuq?!

vCash
    Just wait until they finish 8-4 and have fret about which middle-tier bowl game will invite them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randyholloway View Post
    Dafuq?!
    Yep. Here's the link...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f...t=13321439&p=1

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    It
    Never even crossed my mind even a little to pull for them, even after Treadwell. I was thrilled they lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Just wait until they finish 8-4 and have fret about which middle-tier bowl game will invite them.
    They are a shoe-in for the Belk Bowl. Enjoy Birmingham, Bearsharks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    When Dan rolls them for the 5th time in 6 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Updyke BearSharts come out of the Plantation woodwork. I sure hope we bring our own extra security with us to Oxford. One of those lunatics is almost certain to attempt something ridiculous to derail our season.
    They don't operate quite that overtly. It is only a matter of time until they have their women screwing NCAA investigators and having PIs following around our recruits again. If we have the season we hope we will, then life may get uncomfortable for the Mullen family. If this is what they do to us, imagine how they treat their real rival.**

vCash
    I wish some of them would just realize nobody gives a 17 about anything but the final score.

vCash
    I had let it slip my mind that the Harvey updikes of the world apparently spawn on the spirit board.

Chattwolf is a piece of work.

vCash
    Let's hold off on the shit talk until we beat those bastards, guys. Until then, we still have everything to loss.

Just win baby!

vCash
    You've got to be kidding me. Two fan bases that are so alike it ain't funny. Hope to see us one day boycott playing in Oxford. Plastic fantastic has screwed up a lot of players even one of our own.

vCash
    Haven't you guys heard? They are the only school with class, Bo is an angel and can do no wrong, and the rebels are America's team.
    "Nothing but the dawg in me..." George Clinton

vCash
    They keep talking about a horse collar on Treadwell, but if you look at the replay he was clearly pulled down by his hand-nowhere near his shoulder pads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Let's hold off on the shit talk until we beat those bastards, guys. Until then, we still have everything to loss.

Just win baby!
    Or we could just keep going with it until they actually beat us. No expiration date or expectation on silence of "championships" before they've been played again...

vCash
    Won hearts? Ole Miss is widely hated, mostly for their own actions.

There were no "pray for Kenyon Drake" campaigns when he broke his leg against Ole Miss. All he got was kicked for good measure while he was down.

I'm sure many hearts were won in Death Valley when Bo Wallace talked shit continuously on the sideline, headbutted an opponent, and left the field early.

The Refs are crooked, Auburn is dirty, etc. Rinse and repeat. Your team has been overachieving this year but the gig is up. Enjoy the Belk Bowl.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Just convince them that Dorman Hall is the most sacred place on the MSU campus, and that if it were destroyed it would leave a hole in the souls of MSU fans everywhere.</GreatPlaceToPutAnOn-Campus Hotel>

Geezer
    vCash
    They are simply doing the same thing they did with Chuckie. Many other players have died and no where do you see such a play for attention. I wish Treadwell a speedy recovery but the Rebel Bears always find a way to use the media in their favor.