Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is our first basketball exhibition?

vCash

When is our first basketball exhibition?

I can't freaking wait!!! Big year on the hardwood ahead
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    November 6th...right around the corner.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    November 6th...right around the corner.
    Playing the Delta State Statesmen/Fighting Okra

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I can't freaking wait!!! Big year on the hardwood ahead
    What constitutes "Big year" these days? NIT?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Having a full roster****

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Having a full roster****
    Anyone know anything about Isaiah Butler and Jeffery Johnson? Both listed on our roster as seniors. Also DeRunnya is still listed and Fred Thomas doesn't have a number or position listed which is weird.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...pi-st-bulldogs

vCash
    Getting a new coach.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Anyone know anything about Isaiah Butler and Jeffery Johnson? Both listed on our roster as seniors. Also DeRunnya is still listed and Fred Thomas doesn't have a number or position listed which is weird.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...pi-st-bulldogs
    Not sure if there's a reason in this case, but ESPN has always screwed up Fred's info for some reason. Half the time his individual game stats have been wrong or not there. Some of his links have also led to a pro football player of the same name before, might have something to do with that.

vCash
    NIT contention and signing Malik Newman

vCash
    Yay a basketball thread. I hope Dawg61 and Engie tell us their opinions. We haven't heard those yet.

vCash
    Let the pissing match begin ,this will turn into 80 plus posts thread. Coach did this to stir up the troops ,why I do not know engie your turn now Dawg has already posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyPolice View Post
    Yay a basketball thread. I hope Dawg61 and Engie tell us their opinions. We haven't heard those yet.

vCash

Damn it 34 why do you have to bring up a subject that will brings us down to earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Goat from MSU View Post
    Let the pissing match begin ,this will turn into 80 plus posts thread. Coach did this to stir up the troops ,why I do not know engie your turn now Dawg has already posted.
    We will never have a good team as long as RR is our coach. Nice guy sucks as a coach and recruiter. He is to me what RS was to you.

Banned
    vCash
    We don't have a full roster btw. We didn't before Zuppardo got hurt. Now Sword and Zupp are out. Down to ten players at the start. We are returning six players and adding five new ones to the mix. Will the five new ones be any good? That's the biggest question mark for this season imo. We do have some nice long athletes up and down the roster now. I think we should try to push the fastbreak offense as much as possible. Create turnovers and create points during the transition. Maybe Dunlap can add a legit 3 point threat for us. Fingers crossed.

vCash
    I'm going to wait until Sword is back before I make any judgement on this year's team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    We will never have a good team as long as RR is our coach. Nice guy sucks as a coach and recruiter. He is to me what RS was to you.
    Ray is a better floor coach than Stands ever was

Banned
    vCash
    Ray is a better floor coach than Stands ever was
    Really? Ray is 24-41 overall and 7-29 in the SEC. 7 wins 29 losses. Get the fu@k out of here with that bullshit. Stansbury is top ten ALL-TIME in the SEC in wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Really? Ray is 24-41 overall and 7-29 in the SEC. 7 wins 29 losses. Get the fu@k out of here with that bullshit. Stansbury is top ten ALL-TIME in the SEC in wins.
    Standsbury coached for 14 years also- one of the top 10 tenures as coach. Stands also had much better players and didnt take over a dumpster fire.

It's easy to see how much of a better coach Ray is if you know the game and watch them play. Stands just had more talent so far than what Ray has had. I feel bad for you that you cant see it. Must suck

Banned
    vCash
    Standsbury coached for 14 years also- one of the top 10 tenures as coach. Stands also had much better players and didnt take over a dumpster fire.

It's easy to see how much of a better coach Ray is if you know the game and watch them play. Stands just had more talent so far than what Ray has had. I feel bad for you that you cant see it. Must suck
    7 wins 29 losses is all that matters. Nothing else matters but wins. If Ray doesn't seriously reverse that atrocious winning percentage starting this year he can take his "great floor coaching" elsewhere.

vCash
    Just wanted to take this opportunity to throw my username into the pro Rick Ray hat again early.