Thread: Wellllllll, we have to man up and get it done tomorrow

vCash

Wellllllll, we have to man up and get it done tomorrow

like Vandy and NC- the top 2 seeds in the country

Got to get it done
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    I would say their pitching situation has to dry up soon, but with no name lollypops like this giving them complete games, not so sure.

vCash
    I'm calling bracewell to start

vCash
    If this team has any pride at all they will put on a good showing tomorrow. They have to be embarrassed after that game.

vCash

It's not...

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    I would say their pitching situation has to dry up soon, but with no name lollypops like this giving them complete games, not so sure.
    ..so much their pitching as it is us acting like ****ing retards in the field & making errors even 9 year olds don't make.

vCash
    I'm sick at my stomach. The thought of potentially losing this Regional to Central Arkansas makes me nauseous. Eric is right, if there is an ounce of nuts in our teams pants, they will show up and wipe the floor with these assholes tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    ..so much their pitching as it is us acting like ****ing retards in the field & making errors even 9 year olds don't make.
    You're exactly right. I have said it all year long...we have a damn good team when we play to our strengths. The strengths of this team are the defense and pitching. Therefore the 2 main things we cannot afford to do is Walk people or commit Errors. When we do those two things, we are a very average ball club, because we don't hit well enough to overcome a ton of free runs.

If we come out tomorrow and throw strikes and don't commit errors, we'll win.

ETA: When we commit errors and give up walks against a team like South Carolina, it doesn't hurt us near as bad as when we do it against a team like Vandy or Central Arkansas. That sounds crazy, but UCA and Vandy are speed teams that are super aggressive on the base paths...so you can't give them free walks and errors or it is just like feeding a beast.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 06-02-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    If they beat us tomorrow, not only will that suck, but those fools will go up to Virginia and promptly get beat 13-1 and 10-2. Not sure what our problem is with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msstate7 View Post
    Hopefully. Lindgren is a recipe for disaster.

Bracewell, then Holder. No matter the score.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msstate7 View Post
    No. It's JL's time. He's gonna step up. Too much talent not to. We got our errors out these past 2 games.

Lindgren 7 innings, 2 hits, 0 runs. Give it to John to shut the door

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

I agree. Lindgren is not the answer against these guys.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah, Lindgren lasted 0.1 innings last time we played these fools. I'd go with Bracewell too. Might think about Norris.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

Cohen doesn't like lefties against them. He switched pollo and graveman then skipped over lindgren for fitts. Bracewell hasn't pitched much if any so I'm calling him. Hope Cohen agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post
    No. It's JL's time. He's gonna step up. Too much talent not to. We got our errors out these past 2 games.

I wish. I would put my entire VCash and Mortgage on Lindgren not going 7 innings though

Banned
    vCash
    Sorry I'm going against you when it comes to the pitching. Lindgren is dangerous right now.

vCash

Will I like the optimism but lindgren hasn't done anything lately to make me believe that

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    Yeah, Lindgren lasted 0.1 innings last time we played these fools. I'd go with Bracewell too. Might think about Norris.
    Uh cause he got hurt.

vCash

You want to start a guy who we didn't have enough faith to start against them in a game where we had a mulligan? I wouldnt have a problem had we started him today. We start him tomorrow and we have steel balls. Plus we are dumber than u think bunting is.

vCash
    We have to start Lindgren, then pull him the second he gets into a jam - not after 2 runs score.

vCash
    Bob Carskadon:
    "MSU has committed 12 errors in five games against UCA. The one game with none: a 4-2 win. That's the key tomorrow night."

This^...and no walks.