Thread: Today- the Ole Missus D goes against the 109th ranked offense in the country

vCash

Today- the Ole Missus D goes against the 109th ranked offense in the country

Silver lining I guess is that Tenn is 16th in the country in Total D- and 6th in Pass D

Tennessee needs to control the clock and be patient on O- and hope their D can create some Bo Dirt TO's
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Tenn has to get TO's and not TO themselves. Tenn needs to play ultra conservative IMO. Run and run some more and hope it starts working in the 2nd half

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    I fully expect Tenn's gameplay to be garbage. I think they'll try to throw a lot and totally
    Blow it.

vCash
    That game won't be close. Easy win for the bears.

vCash
    I just want LSU to keep pounding the rock and get it figured out for next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Maybe- but I expect a couple of turnovers out of Bo Dirt today
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    I just want LSU to keep pounding the rock and get it figured out for next week.

I like where your head is at.

The bears will get the Tigers best shot next weekend. Hopefully CBS gets rattled early and turns it over often. LSU can move the ball on the ground against the bears overrated Dline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    I fully expect Tenn's gameplay to be garbage. I think they'll try to throw a lot and totally
    Blow it.
    This is what I think will happen too. And to make it worse Tennessee will run on them and then stop.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You sure about that Clark? Bear offense that scored 21 points against the 71st defense last week. And took two Bama turnovers deep in Bama territory to score 20 the week before. Let's not miss the forest for the trees people. They aren't as good as they are made out to be. They are decent, but not great.