Thread: May have been discussed, but has Gameday announced where they'll be setting up?

vCash

May have been discussed, but has Gameday announced where they'll be setting up?

Hopefully it'll be similar to what SEC Nation did so they can get the full experience of The Junction.

Also, with a 2:30 start and Gameday ending at 11:00, will they get to have the Dawg Walk while they're on the air? I believe we usually have the DW 2.5 - 3 hours before kickoff, but that wouldn't fit in the Gameday window. Would be cool to have it while they're on the air, but I'd rather us stick with the schedule we've been keeping instead of changing it up just for TV.

vCash
    Everything I saw on twitter showed that they will be setup in the exact same place as SEC Nation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Hopefully it'll be similar to what SEC Nation did so they can get the full experience of The Junction.

Also, with a 2:30 start and Gameday ending at 11:00, will they get to have the Dawg Walk while they're on the air? I believe we usually have the DW 2.5 - 3 hours before kickoff, but that wouldn't fit in the Gameday window. Would be cool to have it while they're on the air, but I'd rather us stick with the schedule we've been keeping instead of changing it up just for TV.
    Yes, they will be in the same spot as SECNation.

Also, I don't believe they will be able to catch the Dawg Walk but haven't seen anything definite.

vCash
    They are supposedly setting up in essentially the same location that SEC Nation did. The Dawg Walk will be well after Gameday is over given it normally happens around 2 hours prior to kickoff which would put it around 12:30. We won't alter our routine just to get it on Gameday.

vCash
    Rooftop of Dorman would make a great interest story****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    They are supposedly setting up in essentially the same location that SEC Nation did. The Dawg Walk will be well after Gameday is over given it normally happens around 2 hours prior to kickoff which would put it around 12:30. We won't alter our routine just to get it on Gameday.
    Glad to hear it.