Thread: Question re: XM/Sirius

vCash

Question re: XM/Sirius

I leave for Disney World Saturday, and return the next Saturday. I'll be driving during both A&M and Auburn games. My question is does XM/Sirius still carry individual SEC games? I need to go ahead and subscribe if so.....

vCash
    I think you need a XM package or something like that. I have Sirius and I cannot get the SEC games.

vCash
    Great. Bought my wife a 4runner back in May and it came with Sirius. I thought they were one in the same.

vCash
    SEC channels are 190, 191, and 192 if you have a plan that allows you access.

EDIT: Apparently these are only XM channels. Weird..I thought they were the same between Sirius and XM. Guess not.
    Last edited by jbjones; 09-29-2014 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    I wonder since my Sirius trial has ran out, if I can subscribe to XM now since they are marketed together?

Banned
    vCash
    Hold on.

The bigger question here is that you bought your wife a 4-runner, then allowed her to talk you into going to Disney World during maybe 2 of the biggest games in MSU history?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    Hold on.

The bigger question here is that you bought your wife a 4-runner, then allowed her to talk you into going to Disney World during maybe 2 of the biggest games in MSU history?
    He must have gotten himself into some kind of trouble... :-)

Then again, he probably booked this thinking we would be 3-1, working on 3-2.

It's darn near the cheapest time to go. I talked my wife into taking the kids out of school in October 2010, because of that. (The fact State played Florida in Gainesville, that week, was coincidental. Whadda NICE W, that was!)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 32 Dive View Post
    He must have gotten himself into some kind of trouble... :-)

Then again, he probably booked this thinking we would be 3-1, working on 3-2.

It's darn near the cheapest time to go. I talked my wife into taking the kids out of school in October 2010, because of that. (The fact State played Florida in Gainesville, that week, was coincidental. Whadda NICE W, that was!)
    In all seriousness, yes, October is a great time to go to Disney. I went in 2006 (LSU beat Croom down, like 35-0 within 2 minutes) and then again in 2012 during the Tennessee game (which I regret missing).

vCash
    Just use tune in radio on your phone

vCash
    This should ask you if you have Sirius or XM and give you the proper channel. Live sports have different channels for XM and Sirius.

http://www.siriusxm.com/collegefootballschedule

vCash
    I have Sirrus and I get it. It depends on your package. There is no difference now.

vCash
    You have to have the "All Access" (most expensive) to get sports.

vCash
    I'll be heading to Disney Friday, Going to the boardwalk or downtown Disney Saturday morning to find a place to watch the game and the doing fright night at universal Saturday night. Then the rest of universal Sunday.