Thread: Reality sinking in for the bears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Reality sinking in for the bears

One that tried to talk nonstop trash to me since before the season started just posted that there is no way they will win the egg bowl or any other game this season if that's all they got. After all the hype, all the BS, and all the delusion - it's starting to become apparent to even them they are waaaaaaaaay over rated. Hope they've all stocked up on some soothing ointment from their proctologist. It's about to get painful north of here.

vCash
    They're a 4-0 team like we were an 8-0 team in '12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They're a 4-0 team like we were an 8-0 team in '12
    7-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They're a 4-0 team like we were an 7-0 team in '12
    At least our 7-0 team had 3 SEC wins under its belt. Ole Miss has beaten some non-conference fluff and a Vandy team that got blown out at home by Temple.

vCash
    Reality is rarely kind to the Bears.

vCash
    This is great from Bafoom. Apparently, being given Gameday without earning anything is one of the greatest achievement is Ole Miss sports history. LOLOLOL Not a game, but hosting freaking Gameday is now included as a sports moment. I guess when you've never won anything or been to Atlanta (And they sure as hell ain't going this year) this is all you have to fall back on. A 3 hour TV show...

BE YE WARNED -- All threads about MSU will be locked this week
    Lead [-]
    Sep 27, 2014 10:00 PM
    TAGS : None

Unless OP4 overrides me
    Look, I get their crazy and its funny, we've rubbed elbows with them for some time. But I'll be damned if on the week leading up to one of the greatest moments in OM sports history (hosting gameday), my favorite message board is littered with posts about the little brother.

Let them be just that. They'll be plenty to laugh about with them next week. But this week, we talk Bama (and other interesting stuff).

vCash
    Does gameday start at 8 or 9? I thought it was 9. Haven't watched the full thing in a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg View Post
    7-0
    Yeah... I kinda blocked it out. Thanks

vCash
    Only at OM does a greatest sports moment have nothing to do with the score of a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    Only at OM does a greatest sports moment have nothing to do with the score of a game.
    they have been lobbying to host it for 20 years. I would say it is a pretty big achievement to them if they have been trying for that long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    Does gameday start at 8 or 9? I thought it was 9. Haven't watched the full thing in a while
    It starts at 8, SEC nation starts at 9

vCash
    In the case of most bear posters.

"Words fall from keyboard like shit from ass". a slight verbal adjustment from "Spartacus Gods of the Arena"