Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So where do we end up in the polls today?

vCash

So where do we end up in the polls today?

I don't think we crack the Top 15 but I do think we make it in the Top 20. I'll say #17 in both polls. We got helped with a lot of teams having byes so there were a bunch of eyes on us last nigh so who knows. Maybe we could crack the Top 15. What say you??
    Last edited by MetEdDawg; 09-21-2014 at 07:42 AM.

vCash
    We should be about 12, but I'm guessing 15-17

What's funny is to look at the last 7 game resume of some teams ranked above us.

vCash
    We better be top 15 and above LSU. Surely these guys that vote for this tuned in last night to the ESPN Primetime game and noticed we look like a top 15 team (for 55 minutes at least)

vCash
    I'm guessing around 17 - 19.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statefan View Post
    We better be top 15 and above LSU. Surely these guys that vote for this tuned in last night to the ESPN Primetime game and noticed we look like a top 15 team (for 55 minutes at least)
    I'm guessing the 17-18 range and I bet we are still ranked behind LSU, which sux!

vCash
    It would be fitting if we were 15. That said I am guessing around 17 or 18. Two teams in the 20's lost so had we beat a cupcake that would have put us at 24 when they fell out. Then it comes down to what does beating LSU on the road do for us. I'm guessing that is worth another 6-7 spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I bet we are still ranked behind LSU, which sux!
    Any voter who put it down that way should have it privileges taken away. I don't know how it can be made any more plain that we are clearly a superior team to LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Any voter who put it down that way should have it privileges taken away. I don't know how it can be made any more plain that we are clearly a superior team to LSU.
    This is what will really piss me off. There is zero question we were the better team. We did a whole bunch of things that had never been done to LSU under Les Miles in his 10 years. Largest halftime home deficit. Most total yards given up ever. 2nd loss in Death Valley in their last 34 home games. 300+ yards rushing and at one point a 24 point deficit.

Then you add in the fact we played our full second team (except for Jamerson Love interestingly enough) there when LSU started all the scoring. With all of that being said, if we end up behind LSU I'm going to lose it. We were most definitely the better team.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Don't have anything to base it off of but I feel we will be ranked at around #22
    .....and that will be enough to piss our guys off even more. And I like that hunger

vCash
    Ole Miss will probably be top 5 now that we beat LSU.***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Bracky just suspended Dak and JRob for being too offensive

vCash
    Around 18. Much higher if we had won 41-16.

vCash

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    I hope we get further disrespected, and are ranked about 20, and below LSU. That will help fuel us against AM.

vCash
    No better than 18.
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Around 18. Much higher if we had won 41-16.
    But that doesn't matter**

I say we should be 8-11 but probably 15-17.

Deserve to be ahead of UGA and USCe.. Definitely ahead of LSU.. Should be ahead of UCLA…. 41-16 would have guaranteed that.

vCash
    We should overtake UM, IMHO- but that won't happen. I do think we deserve a #12 - #15 ranking. Not only did we beat the #8 team in the nation- but it was in Death Valley at night. That earns respect from ANYONE.
    Yes- that Behr

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    We should overtake UM, IMHO
    Agreed, a W @DV means you EARNED something.. We did that as well as beating them last year. Has to count for something. We deserve to be ranked 8th but probably won't crack top 10

vCash
    We'll be 13th. No more than 5 voters will rank LSU higher than us, maybe 0.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Plus one on 16. If the score was more lop sided to State I could see a higher rank. But and win is a win. Hail Damn State.

Never underestimate the power of the Maroon and White Nation.