Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbie on 247 says

vCash

Robbie on 247 says

That Bear was practicing today. FWIW. Had no info on Dak

vCash
    Malcolm?

vCash
    Paul Jones said he saw Malcolm last night and appeared fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post
    FWIW Dak is in a boot. I have a buddy who saw him wearing it today. That doesn't necessarily mean anything at all though.

vCash
    Lol! This whole thing smells like we are being trolled by someone. Someone on another board said they saw some of the players in question in boots or wearing braces around campus. Even that is not evidence they are missing time. Could be precautionary.

Geez, it's gonna be a long season if everyone is in full panic mode over rumors of rumors.
    Last edited by Bully Dee Williams; 09-03-2014 at 06:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post
    Looks like the only rumor we can't shoot down is the Dak one at the moment. How do you get hurt at practice with the no contact shirt and everything. If it is true, we have to have the worst luck of any fanbase in America. Man I hope for all holy heck this is a false rumor and started by bear shark assholes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    FWIW Dak is in a boot. I have a buddy who saw him wearing it today. That doesn't necessarily mean anything at all though.
    Jesus. we couldn't even get past the first f*cking week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully Dee Williams View Post
    Lol! This whole thing smells like we are being trolled by someone. Someone on another board said they saw some of the players in question in boots or wearing braces around campus. Even that is not evidence their missing time. Could be precautionary.

Geez, it's gonna be a long season if everyone is in full panic mode over rumors of rumors.
    I think this is a Bear Shark asshole Rumor. It just stinks too much for it not to be.

vCash
    A lot of players wear those boots. That's just the way it is.

vCash
    A BOOT?!?! That's what this fuking rumor is about? Geez guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    I think this is a Bear Shark asshole Rumor. It just stinks too much for it not to be.
    I would troll them and start a rumor that Bo is injured, but that wouldn't be trolling if they celebrate. Would it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    If it is true, we have to have the worst luck of any fanbase in America.
    Don't jump. It looks like 2 of the rumors have already been shown to be mostly false (Bear and Malcom). If Dak is wearing a boot it could just be precautionary. We play UAB and USA the next two weeks. I have a feeling that if we had to sit him because of a strain he would be back by LSU.

vCash
    I'm starting to think the trifecta of rumors this week were shitshow false ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Don't jump. It looks like 2 of the rumors have already been shown to be mostly false (Bear and Malcom). If Dak is wearing a boot it could just be precautionary. We play UAB and USA the next two weeks. I have a feeling that if we had to sit him because of a strain he would be back by LSU.
    We don't need him to sit. We need him getting reps and for the offense to gel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    We don't need him to sit. We need him getting reps and for the offense to gel
    Well obviously I agree. Just saying if worst comes to worst, we have the cupcakes to sit him.

vCash
    Honestly, somebody on the team would have slipped something on social media if Dak were injured. There is no way something like that doesn't get out. Heck, if naked pics of Jennifer Lawrence can get leaked on the internet, surely one of our players would let slip something somewhere about an injured Dak. I just can't buy it, yet.
    Last edited by Bully Dee Williams; 09-03-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Starting to smell bovine feces.

vCash
    This is starting to sound more and more like something someone made up to get people riled up (us)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    This is starting to sound more and more like something someone made up to get people riled up (us)
    Agreed.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure I saw him last year in a boot before the USC game and was scared, but he still played. I really think it's precautionary as mentioned many times. Boots are used constantly on that sense.