Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Favre about to kickoff against Kentucky on SECN...

vCash

Little Favre about to kickoff against Kentucky on SECN...

And I'm talking about Dylan, not Brett's photo he texted to Jen

vCash
    hahaha +1

vCash
    Too bad Favre couldn't even beat out the shitty QB they have at UTM. They waited until the fourth series to put him in.

vCash
    BTW, we may put up 60 on the UTM team by halftime. Kentucky is Kentucky. They suck as well. The only good thing Kentucky has is that scatback transfer from Nebraska but UK won't be able to block us like they are UTM. Kentucky doesn't scare me one bit.

vCash
    I know Kentucky is playing UTM....but they have definitely upgraded their talent. They have some playmakers out there. Be interesting to see if they've improved much when it comes to competing with SEC teams this season

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I know Kentucky is playing UTM....but they have definitely upgraded their talent. They have some playmakers out there. Be interesting to see if they've improved much when it comes to competing with SEC teams this season
    We'll see... UT Martin is one of the most pathetic and scrawny teams I've seen in years. They're starting an OG and LB who weigh 230 and 175 pounds respectively.

Scroll down to page eight to see the depth chart. http://www.utmsports.com/UserFiles/File/Kentucky(1).pdf

vCash
    Close to 400 yards already with over 8 minutes to go in the half.

vCash
    You won't be able to tell shit from this game from Kentucky. UTM is one of the shittier OVC teams.

vCash
    UAB looks more impressive then Kentucky to me up 24-7 on Troy.

vCash
    Bill Clark is a good coach at UAB. Will be fun to route UAB next weekend.

vCash
    I don't care how good or bad Kentucky is.... We always play them close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    I don't care how good or bad Kentucky is.... We always play them close
    Eh, but we have beat them five years in a row as well and after this year will be six in a row. I think the fact that we only will play one QB the whole game will help with our rhythm as well. I definitely think playing Dak going up 21-7 then putting in Tyler the third series after we turned them over in the first half destroyed our offensive momentum last year. This year we will break out of the close mode and win by 21 I think something like 28-7 or 35-14.
    Last edited by MarketingBully01; 08-30-2014 at 12:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    You won't be able to tell shit from this game from Kentucky. UTM is one of the shittier OVC teams.
    MB, you want so bad for everybody on our schedule to suck, haha. You try to talk yourself in to everybody being bad even when they look good at the time. It's funny as shit to me.

You can easily tell that Kentucky has upgraded their talent. Will it lead to SEC wins? Who knows. But you can "see shit" in this game. AJ Stamps is an athlete at Safety. It pisses me off that Kentucky got ZeDarius Smith and Stamps from EMCC. Those guys should be on our roster.

vCash
    MB, you want so bad for everybody on our schedule to suck, haha. You try to talk yourself in to everybody being bad even when they look good at the time. It's funny as shit to me.

You can easily tell that Kentucky has upgraded their talent. Will it lead to SEC wins? Who knows. But you can "see shit" in this game. AJ Stamps is an athlete at Safety. It pisses me off that Kentucky got ZeDarius Smith and Stamps from EMCC. Those guys should be on our roster.
    No, it's not that I want everyone on our schedule to suck. I call it like I see it. Is Kentucky improved? Who knows but you won't be able to know anything from playing UTM one of the worst teams in the OVC. UAB has impressed me more ten Kentucky. In fact, if UAB and Kentucky played it would be a close game with Kentucky winning by a touchdown late. I do wish we had gotten Za'darius Smith though.

vCash
    No, it's not that I want everyone on our schedule to suck. I call it like I see it. Is Kentucky improved? Who knows but you won't be able to know anything from playing UTM one of the worst teams in the OVC. UAB has impressed me more ten Kentucky. In fact, if UAB and Kentucky played it would be a close game with Kentucky winning by a touchdown late. I do wish we had gotten Za'darius Smith though.
    You CAN see some things against bad teams. Like I said, if you can't see that UK is more talented already, you're lying to yourself. Again, doesn't mean they will win SEC games...but how many UK teams in recent years have made this many big time plays and athletic plays at the skill positions, even against shit teams? None. They are improving. Don't worry, I'm not saying I'm worried about them...just making an obvious observation that every talking head tends to agree with after watching that first half. UK has been recruiting better and their athleticism and talent is showing so far. Just hard to gauge just how improved they are in comparison to good teams...but they are improved, no doubt.

And your "Kentucky would beat UAB with a late TD" comment is total speculation, and I'm not really sure why it's relevant. You wanna trash UK for leading UTM by 35 with over 400 yards at the half, yet applaud UAB for pounding Troy in the first half? Little confusing
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 08-30-2014 at 12:43 PM.

vCash
    And I will add the obvious, Kentucky will beat Vanderbilt. . That will be their first SEC win.

vCash
    You CAN see some things against bad teams. Like I said, if you can't see that UK is more talented already, you're lying to yourself. Again, doesn't mean they will win SEC games...but how many UK teams in recent years have made this many big time plays and athletic plays at the skill positions, even against shit teams? None. They are improving. Don't worry, I'm not saying I'm worried about them...just making an obvious observation that every talking head tends to agree with after watching that first half. UK has been recruiting better and their athleticism and talent is showing so far. Just hard to gauge just how improved they are in comparison to good teams...but they are improved, no doubt.

And your "Kentucky would beat UAB with a late TD" comment is total speculation, and I'm not really sure why it's relevant. You wanna trash UK for leading UTM by 35 with over 400 yards at the half, yet applaud UAB for pounding Troy in the first half? Little confusing
    My point is Troy is a much better team then UTM is and UAB is looking more impressive in their game then Kentucky does. That is my point. Also, UK won games last year 41-7 and 48-14 so they have been dominate against weaker competition as recently as last year but I am done arguing because it's obvious neither of us will change our opinions.

vCash
    My point is Troy is a much better team then UTM is and UAB is looking more impressive in their game then Kentucky does. That is my point. Also, UK won games last year 41-7 and 48-14 so they have been dominate against weaker competition as recently as last year but I am done arguing because it's obvious neither of us will change our opinions.
    I'm done arguing too....but you're still missing the point. You keep talking scores....but scores don't mean shit. I'm talking about athleticism and playmaking ability...and total domination. Kentucky, for the first time in many many years, seems to have several playmakers on both offense and defense. But that is still relative to Kentucky talent....so it doesn't mean they will be good. Just that they look to be improved over last season. It doesn't take a ton of football knowledge to see that they are improved, even against a shitty team. I still think they will struggle to win in the SEC.

vCash
    Okay, I concede your point. They are improved relative to where they were last year which they were 2-10. This year they will be 4-8 and 1-7 in the SEC with Vandy being their only SEC win. They still suck but are less sucky then they were last year. You happy?

vCash
    52-0 in the 3rd quarter now.

We can go ahead and put UT Martin in the Win column, as if we haven't already