Thread: Gridiron?

vCash

Gridiron?

Anyone know if there is a proposed end zone fence in front of the gridiron? Hope not, as it would obstruct view.

vCash
    Im sure engine can dig that up for you.

vCash
    Front rail of the gridiron should be the only interference between it and the field... which should be wide enough to put food/drinks on and watch the game...

vCash

vCash
    I feel a Lambeau leap type of celebration coming along. But as soon as it gets cool the SEC will ban it like the dash pound rock and the cowbell. I'm going on record and naming it the. Bulldawg Bounce. TM
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I feel a Lambeau leap type of celebration coming along. But as soon as it gets cool the SEC will ban it like the dash pound rock and the cowbell. I'm going on record and naming it the. Bulldawg Bounce. TM
    It's already against the rules thanks to Miami. Players are not to jump into the stands

vCash
    I don't see that being a very rowdy bunch in the gridiron... Maybe along the sides of the endzone in the student section if they can get up that high!

vCash
    It would be cool if the team started a new tradition of some kind of interaction with the gridiron folks before and after the games. It would increase the appeal of the gridiron. Make it the place to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    It would be cool if the team started a new tradition of some kind of interaction with the gridiron folks before and after the games. It would increase the appeal of the gridiron. Make it the place to be.
    I wish they could toss the ball to someone in the gridiron after scoring. That would be cool

vCash
    Don't you mean "Dawg pound rock", not dash that can't be a typo !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Don't you mean "Dawg pound rock", not dash that can't be a typo !
    Autocorrect is a b|+<#!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I may be wrong but I believe it is an automatic unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for interacting(I.e. Coming into contact with a fan while celebrating.) I seem to remember that happening in a bowl game a few years back.