Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The thin skinned OM apoligists banned me from FannyPackSpeak.. Hey OP DS HD and other

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

The thin skinned OM apoligists banned me from FannyPackSpeak.. Hey OP DS HD and other

Delusionalists.....

How irrelevant are these results over the past 4 seasons? Since you say that Nebraska is a has been middle tier team.

2010: 10-4 Big 12 North Division Co-Champs/Holiday Bowl
    2011: 9-4 Capital One Bowl
    2012: 10-4 Big Legends Conference Champions/Capital One Bowl
    2013: 9-4 Gator Bowl

Or these lifetime records?

All Time Record - 874-357-41 (.703)
    50 Bowl Appearances
    5 Official National Titles
    9 Non Claimed Titles (Ones OM Claims)
    46 Conference Titles
    3 Heisman Trophy Winners

OM Last 4 Seasons
    2010: 4-8
    2011: 2-10
    2012: 7-6 Mighty BBBBBBBBVA Compass Bowl
    2013: 8-5 Infamous Music City Bowl

All Time Record
    636-497-35 (.560)
    35 Bowl Games
    3 Claimed Nat Titles, despite never finishing #1 in final polls that are recognized
    6 Conference Titles
    0.0000 Heisman Trophy Winners

So you are correct about OM and Nebraska being on the same levels recently and historically. Those are pretty much the same thing. Good thing you are delusional and worship the most hypocritical coach in North America, because you sure aren't able to fathom and comprehend reality. They bullshit spill about having two sided conversations doesn't match banning me from posting. I guess the truth hurts and OP can't handle being it. Sounds like you could use some vagisil. You ban me but allowing Bears to spin and block the truths from coming out? Nafoom doesnt attempt to rub twats with state fans and allow state fans to defend themselves. This is the reason your site is losing people and views, and will eventually whither up like it's sister site GenesPack.

Have fun Titty Bumping and Bow Tie Tying.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 08-02-2014 at 12:38 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Wow.

You posted valid points over there without being a troll or asshole about it.

I don't get the banning unless the OLE MISS MODERATOR over there did it. Either that or another guy insecurity issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Wow.

I don't get the banning unless the OLE MISS MODERATOR over there did it. Either that or another guy insecurity issues.
    Wait.... they don't really have an OM Moderator, do they? I think I need some asterisks on that one lol.

vCash
    It is widely known that OP4 is a SPS moderator.

Banned
    vCash
    It is widely known that OP4 is a SPS moderator.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Wow.

That's why this Post was mainly directed at OP. They are used to the normal posts of their sheep over there and can't handle being told the truth. That's why less and less knowledgeable people post over there these days, and it's become FannyPackSpeak. You post something that is backed up by facts, and you get ridiculed and banned because you aren't posting along with the sheep and offend OM fans on a State message board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    That's why this Post was mainly directed at OP. They are used to the normal posts of their sheep over there and can't handle being told the truth. That's why less and less knowledgeable people post over there these days, and it's become FannyPackSpeak. You post something that is backed up by facts, and you get ridiculed and banned because you aren't posting along with the sheep and offend OM fans on a STATE MESSAGE BOARD.
    Fixed that for you

vCash
    Has tsun EVER used facts ??????

vCash
    That board is a shadow of it`s old self. It`s now basically made up of pseudo intellectuals perpetually attempting to be politically correct, flaming liberals who have no place else that will tolerate their jibberish and State grads that are for whatever reason Ole Miss wannabees. Political correctness is a priority over everything else...well other than keeping their rebel friends happy. The need for some of the founders/moderators to have access to athletic department officials for interviews for their little radio show has forced them to tone everything down over there. Can`t talk to Mr. Stricklin etc. if you have a bunch crude tell-it-like-it-is ruffians hanging out on YOUR message board. Oh well it was good while it lasted...it`s demise just gave real sports message boards like this one a chance to get a toe hold. The beat goes one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Delusionalists.....

How irrelevant are these results over the past 4 seasons? Since you say that Nebraska is a has been middle tier team.

2010: 10-4 Big 12 North Division Co-Champs/Holiday Bowl
    2011: 9-4 Capital One Bowl
    2012: 10-4 Big Legends Conference Champions/Capital One Bowl
    2013: 9-4 Gator Bowl

Or these lifetime records?

All Time Record - 874-357-41 (.703)
    50 Bowl Appearances
    5 Official National Titles
    9 Non Claimed Titles (Ones OM Claims)
    46 Conference Titles
    3 Heisman Trophy Winners

OM Last 4 Seasons
    2010: 4-8
    2011: 2-10
    2012: 7-6 Mighty BBBBBBBBVA Compass Bowl
    2013: 8-5 Infamous Music City Bowl

All Time Record
    636-497-35 (.560)
    35 Bowl Games
    3 Claimed Nat Titles, despite never finishing #1 in final polls that are recognized
    6 Conference Titles
    0.0000 Heisman Trophy Winners

So you are correct about OM and Nebraska being on the same levels recently and historically. Those are pretty much the same thing. Good thing you are delusional and worship the most hypocritical coach in North America, because you sure aren't able to fathom and comprehend reality. They bullshit spill about having two sided conversations doesn't match banning me from posting. I guess the truth hurts and OP can't handle being it. Sounds like you could use some vagisil. You ban me but allowing Bears to spin and block the truths from coming out? Nafoom doesnt attempt to rub twats with state fans and allow state fans to defend themselves. This is the reason your site is losing people and views, and will eventually whither up like it's sister site GenesPack.

Have fun Titty Bumping and Bow Tie Tying.
    I still don't understand why you got banned.... it sounds like they banned you because you disagreed with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    That board is a shadow of it`s old self. It`s now basically made up of pseudo intellectuals perpetually attempting to be politically correct, flaming liberals who have no place else that will tolerate their jibberish and State grads that are for whatever reason Ole Miss wannabees. Political correctness is a priority over everything else...well other than keeping their rebel friends happy. The need for some of the founders/moderators to have access to athletic department officials for interviews for their little radio show has forced them to tone everything down over there. Can`t talk to Mr. Stricklin etc. if you have a bunch crude tell-it-like-it-is ruffians hanging out on YOUR message board. Oh well it was good while it lasted...it`s demise just gave real sports message boards like this one a chance to get a toe hold. The beat goes one.
    Hey man, no need to make this political. We have plenty of liberals over here who really hate the direction that SPS has gone in and who have no love for OM. The split really happened because DS decided that the ad revenue that the OM posters brought in was more important than actually being an MSU board.

The irony is that because so many people came over here, he now has neither. I check ED 3-4 times a day because it has a much higher volume of debate, relevant posts, and is a lot quicker with news.

Another thing I've noticed is that they like to claim that people get banned over here for being negative. I've not really seen that happen. People are a lot more likely to be banned for being overly positive, bear shouting mouth breathers because they are either too dumb to be associated with or are obvious Trolls.
    Last edited by BulldogDX55; 08-02-2014 at 08:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Gaud, I hate politically correct libs.

vCash

HD6 is a major douche.......

nt
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Hey man, no need to make this political. We have plenty of liberals over here who really hate the direction that SPS has gone in and who have no love for OM. The split really happened because DS decided that the ad revenue that the OM posters brought in was more important than actually being an MSU board.
    Basically.

What you guys have to remember is SixPackSpeak was founded because Gene would not let them bash Mississippi State University, its teams, players or coaches on his board. They wanted a place where they could openly and freely bash MSU at will and SixPackSpeak was formed.

SPS has NEVER been a MSU fan site. MSU has only been a source of entertainment and exploitation for HD6 and DS. Thus, they cater to the OM trolls because they generate revenue. They have never loved MSU the way many of us do.
    Last edited by MSUDawg4Life; 08-02-2014 at 10:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Gaud, I hate politically correct libs.
    Yeah, this board has way more of it's share of that. It's really the only draw back it has. The perfect board would be this one minus all the liberal rainbow flag waving / soccer crap.

vCash

Hear here........

nt
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    Yeah, this board has way more of it's share of that. It's really the only draw back it has. The perfect board would be this one minus all the liberal rainbow flag waving / soccer crap.
    Thank you. This board would be great if not for the large amount of insane lib posters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg4Life View Post
    Basically.

What you guys have to remember is SixPackSpeak was founded because Gene would not let them bash Mississippi State University, its teams, players or coaches on his board. They wanted a place where they could openly and freely bash MSU at will and SixPackSpeak was formed.

SPS has NEVER been a MSU fan site. MSU has only been a source of entertainment and exploitation for HD6 and DS. Thus, they cater to the OM trolls because they generate revenue. They have never loved MSU the way many of us do.
    Ouch. Haven't ever thought of it this way, but that's a pretty valid point. There's a difference between being a realist and being a negative asshole. SPS has been inhabited by the latter almost since the inception.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Half the country is conservative and half the country isnt. Im not sure how you cant have libs on message boards. For the record, I feel the same way about conservatives but it is a sports board. Who cares?