Thread: More on the A&M worker who signed his unemployment app "Roll Tide."

vCash

More on the A&M worker who signed his unemployment app "Roll Tide."

"A construction worker on Texas A&M's Kyle Field project who was fired for hanging a University of Alabama flag on the stadium said on Facebook he sabotaged the stadium, according to an article from mysanantonio.com. In a post from Feb. 28, Bobby Livingston wrote, "This stadium will never be ready for this. Season,I'm putting iron in backwards and wrong holing everything!!"

According to the article, Livingston made another post in April that said: "If you ever attend a Texas A&M football game, don't sit at the Northeast End Zone, it was raining today and I made 2 very "questionable" welds!!" The inspector of the Kyle Field renovation told KXBT that all work was verified by a third-party inspector and is safe and up to standards."

vCash
    Keep it classy bammer fan.

vCash
    I hope that dumbass realizes if anything ever happens to that stadium he just raised his hand and said he'd like 5,000 charges of murder.

vCash
    What is wrong with those people? Someone should set up multiple twitter and Facebook accounts posing as Nick Saban and I bet you could get those morons to do all kinds of stupid stuff.

vCash
    That guy might be the dumbest person alive. My mind can't comprehend enough to put into words that level of stupidity.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Talk about career suicide.

vCash
    If being as good as Bama means we have to have fans like this, is it worth it? Wait, don't answer that, and I won't either.

vCash

Reckon he hates trees too?

nt
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    If being as good as Bama means we have to have fans like this, is it worth it? Wait, don't answer that, and I won't either.
    c'mon man, I DARE you to teabag a LandShark!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    If you double dawg dare me I'll do it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Can it be one of their sorostitutes?