Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetwater Brewing Co.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Miller tastes like piss. I can drink cheap beer, but sometimes, yes it's worth it
    Do sell your Pissweiser stock in GTAV tho

Banned
    vCash
    Miller is an honest American beer. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to come after me. Have even ever tasted piss anyway?
    Last edited by Joedawg; 07-15-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    And this thread has turned into beer snobbery haha that didn't take long

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joedawg View Post
    Miller is an honest American beer. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to come after me. Have even ever tasted loss anyway?
    Hey bro I'll drink a High-Life with you anytime. Pay no attention to these beer snobs. Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Hey bro I'll drink a High-Life with you anytime. Pay no attention to these beer snobs. Haha
    Whoa whoa whoa. First off, he said miller. Not Highlife. I love highlife haha. Just hate miller (By the way I didn't come after joe). I buy more bud/natty/keystone than anything else. Just reallllly love sweetwater and wanna know what you guys think haha

Banned
    vCash
    James Meredith, August 18, 1963. Bang.
    Is the "Bang" referring to him being shot at? That joke is in poor taste.

Banned
    vCash
    Whoa whoa whoa. First off, he said miller. Not Highlife. I love highlife haha. Just hate miller (By the way I didn't come after joe). I buy more bud/natty/keystone than anything else. Just reallllly love sweetwater and wanna know what you guys think haha
    Miller, Miller High-Life. Same company. Tits, bigger tits. Same tits. Right?** I just think Sweetwater was making a joke about their beer and about the popular time to smoke weed at 4:20 and asked if MS has a minute. Idk

vCash
    Someone asked about when it was coming and they mentioned the ole miss graduation and James Meredith fits it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DAK KNIGHT View Post
    Is the "Bang" referring to him being shot at? That joke is in poor taste.
    If you seriously think that's what I was talking about, you're an idiot. It's pretty clear I was talking about figuring out the hint that their twitter sent out.

Then again, a lot of us think you're a troll so I'm not surprised you would try to come in and boost your reputation by slandering others. Nice try though

Banned
    vCash
    If you seriously think that's what I was talking about, you're an idiot. It's pretty clear I was talking about figuring out the hint that their twitter sent out.

Then again, a lot of us think you're a troll so I'm not surprised you would try to come in and boost your reputation by slandering others. Nice try though

Haha I took it as a poor joke. I laughed though which is not difficult to achieve.

vCash
    Is craft beer really worth it? For the same price as mystery romp you can load up on Miller.
    That's why I like blue moon, it's a fair price for great beer
    It is for me. Not everybody develops a taste for it, though. I just enjoy the unique flavors (especially the ones that punch me in the face) and if you're interested enough, there's some cool history behind beer styles. It's a different type of buzz too. Light beer just makes me feel dehydrated since it takes so many to catch a buzz, but a few good IPAs at 9% ABV will have me in a great mood quick. (makes sense bc you're more than doubling the alcohol from a light)

It actually might be cheaper for me to drink craft if I want a buzz. But I rarely drink for buzz these days and that's where the great flavors of craft make a difference.

Banned
    vCash
    Haha I took it as a poor joke. I laughed though which is not difficult to achieve.
    Haha yeah man I was kidding around but it got taken way more seriously than I intended it. But for craft beers, I like Jefferson Stout by Lazy Magnolia.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DAK KNIGHT View Post
    Haha yeah man I was kidding around but it got taken way more seriously than I intended it. But for craft beers, I like Jefferson Stout by Lazy Magnolia.
    Jeff Stout is a good one from Lazy Magnolia.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Lazy magnolia is pretty good too. I don't know how craft it is, but flat tire is good too

vCash
    Is craft beer really worth it? For the same price as mystery romp you can load up on Miller.
    That's why I like blue moon, it's a fair price for great beer
    I mean it depends on what you want out of your beer I guess. Is any liquid besides free water "worth it?"

I love good food and good drink so I always want to try new things and I want to drink what the most accomplished and most ambitious people in their respective fields are making.

Banned
    vCash
    Definitely. I like Indian Summer from Lazy Magnolia too

Banned
    vCash
    Thanks bro,I guess I'm being a little sensitive but I feel like people are being kinda hostile,maybe because I'm a new member. They trashed my Dan Facts thread. They said I'm a troll because of grammar errors on my part but my fingers are too big for this kindle. Also for me high life is definitely top 5

vCash
    Thanks bro,I guess I'm being a little sensitive but I feel like people are being kinda hostile,maybe because I'm a new member. They trashed my Dan Facts thread. They said I'm a troll because of grammar errors on my part but my fingers are too big for this kindle. Also for me high life is definitely top 5
    I think it was more of the general lameness of the thread..... But I won't bash you anymore, it just came off as trying too hard. Some friendly advice.

For the price highlife is pretty good for what would I guess fall into the shit beer category bc of it's price

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    It was in Starkville, not anymore. It's from Crooked Letter Brewing in Ocean Springs. It's a coffee stout and I am literally addicted to that brew.
    It's only served on tap, I think. So it basically requires a bar to have a popular demand for it. It's usually a regular at Blue Canoe in Tupelo (great food and beer selection, btw).

Try Mocha Porter by Rogue if you haven't already. Similar style. You should be able to find it in bombers at Brewski's.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    It's only served on tap, I think. So it basically requires a bar to have a popular demand for it. It's usually a regular at Blue Canoe in Tupelo (great food and beer selection, btw).

Try Mocha Porter by Rogue if you haven't already. Similar style. You should be able to find it in bombers at Brewski's.
    Yeah I've had the Rogue Mocha Porter. Good beer. Dave's did have it on tap at one time. I loved it, sad to see it go but it's the nature of the draft beast.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner