Thread: I may hate soccer

vCash

I may hate soccer

but I love a sick troll.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...-final-so-mean

Seriously. I'm done with the anti-soccer rants. I've killed the avatar and the signature. If its going to bring out that type of evil, its no where in the same league as being a troll, unintelligent, awful, or whatever other thought you have about me. Pure evil is not one of them, but I saw that today and its sad. Someone disagrees with one so much that they stoop to that level, knowing what the other person has gone through.

vCash
    I don't know what was posted about you, but to get that response from both you and soccer folks I'm sure it was over the top. I just hope we can keep this board going well and you try to see that our one or two soccer threads are just other ways for us to interact.

I urge all soccer and non soccer fans alike to move on.

Also, that looks like a really fn delicious cake.

vCash
    It was really uncalled for. Actually, it was worse than uncalled for. Sorry that you were attacked in that way. That was one of the lowest comments I've ever seen anyone make.

vCash
    I'm more interested in the cake. Soccer aside, I am a student of history. Lots of fascism behind those two flags. If Juan Peron were about 10 years older, WWII would have possibly had a third theater in South America. That guy was crazy. But not as crazy as his wife.

Banned
    vCash
    Argentina outside and German inside cake. Yum sounds like a nice combo for a female too

vCash
    What was said, what did I miss? Come on, when you hype something that much, you gotta link it.

vCash
    That cake's pretty funny...