Thread: So I'm sitting here on the beach

vCash

So I'm sitting here on the beach

Right by the water and an ole miss fan has been sitting next to us - just as an aside I'm surprised he's not at a much more prestigious location - hasn't said a word til now. He finally says he can't believe I haven't traded in my hat yet. Then he guesses I'll have to keep it cause the trash cans are all full. Laughed at me.

Told him if he'd give me his I'd shine the egg bowl trophy with it. He didn't laugh and left.

I laughed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogFather View Post
    Right by the water and an ole miss fan has been sitting next to us - just as an aside I'm surprised he's not at a much more prestigious location - hasn't said a word til now. He finally says he can't believe I haven't traded in my hat yet. Then he guesses I'll have to keep it cause the trash cans are all full. Laughed at me.

Told him if he'd give me his I'd shine the egg bowl trophy with it. He didn't laugh and left.

I laughed.
    Too bad you didn't have a tablet with you, then you could have just pulled up the Youtube video "Ole Miss Tradition"...they love that one....

vCash

I laughed.
    Nice.

Just to comment on your "aside" comment... Don't you understand how this works? He'll post pics on facebook of Gulf Shores or some such, but for "elite" circlejerk of Bear friends, he'll also pass them off as pics of Cancun or some similar location.****
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    He might have been there to evangelize to the less fortunate.
    ?The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go?

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash

I laughed.
    You should have told him that you'd wipe your nuts with it.

Banned
    vCash
    Nice retort.

What is it about other fans that makes them believe they can f*ck with us but we are not allowed to enter that joke zone with them? Is it simply football history?

Banned
    vCash

I laughed.

vCash

I laughed.
    Well played, sir.

It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash

I laughed.
    If he wasn't Denzel Nkemdouchee, he'd a whooped yo ass.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Intramural All-American View Post
    Oh....my.....God.....

I'm breaking this out for Egg Bowl week.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Dear Lord, please do not allow my children to act like complete tools on social media when they get of age.

Archimedes
    vCash
    That poor kid can't even get laid in Oxford!!!!!!

vCash
    I love how jeans are a big no-no but tennis shoes are "kind of on the tacky side." But sneakers with slacks is my go-to look!

vCash

I laughed.
    F this asshole.