Thread: Hulu Content?

vCash

Hulu Content?

I know they have SOA and Walking Dead on Hulu, but are new episodes available the next day? If so, I may drop cable. I can get everything else I want via streaming and an HD antenna.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I know they have SOA and Walking Dead on Hulu, but are new episodes available the next day? If so, I may drop cable. I can get everything else I want via streaming and an HD antenna.
    If I remember right, yes the episodes are available the next day....either the next day or the day after.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    If I remember right, yes the episodes are available the next day....either the next day or the day after.
    specifically for those shows though? I know XBox doesn't even stream SoA, so there are different rules for different shows and different networks.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    specifically for those shows though? I know XBox doesn't even stream SoA, so there are different rules for different shows and different networks.
    I don't have Hulu Plus so I wouldn't know. But I'm trying to rake my brain to see if they had it on there as a teaser to make you buy plus.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    the show is listed under content on Xbox but it says "web only"... which doesn't make sense to me because XBox is streaming through the web.

vCash
    What do you do about sports?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdog View Post
    What do you do about sports?
    I can stream most everything through ESPN via XBox. Between that and the free over air HD networks channels through antenna you can get most games. I'd lose FoxSS, CBSSports, and a few others but nothing that would be overly harsh.

vCash
    I can stream most everything through ESPN via XBox. Between that and the free over air HD networks channels through antenna you can get most games. I'd lose FoxSS, CBSSports, and a few others but nothing that would be overly harsh.
    Thanks I haven't had xbox in a while and I didn't use the espn service much even then.

Will espn on xbox even air the espn2 espnu stuff that state games end up on a lot of the time? Do you not need a subscription to the espn cable package to access it on xbox?