Thread: A Song of Ice and Fire - Theories Thread - **SPOILERS** for Game of Thrones Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    I can't believe you sticking to your guns regarding the Howland/jojen theory. Jojen is dead...Howland is alive. GRRM already said we would hear from Howland soon enough.

The only stark I see becoming evil is stoneheart...she just doesn't care and wants everyone dead.

Your theories are pretty amazing, though...I just don't agree with 3/4 of them..

Not gonna lie, about halfway through reading your theories I could have swore you we're gonna the "Ned stark is alive because varys had a faceless man swap places with him before the execution" theory

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabo32 View Post
    I can't believe you sticking to your guns regarding the Howland/jojen theory. Jojen is dead...Howland is alive. GRRM already said we would hear from Howland soon enough.

The only stark I see becoming evil is stoneheart...she just doesn't care and wants everyone dead.

Your theories are pretty amazing, though...I just don't agree with 3/4 of them..

Not gonna lie, about halfway through reading your theories I could have swore you we're gonna the "Ned stark is alive because varys had a faceless man swap places with him before the execution" theory
    There actually IS a theory that Ned is alive and one of the key players working for Dany. I don't buy it, as we clearly see Ned get his head chopped off on tv, and GRRM has content approval rights. They've obviously changed a few things, but they won't be making any changes that will affect the outcome. It's also why I've hopped off the theory that Robb's wife is alive, pregnant, and hiding out with the Blackfish after he escapes Riverrun. Offing the made-for-GoT preggers wife pretty much tells me even IF book version wife is alive & pregnant, it has virtually no major impact on the story.
    Last edited by War Machine Dawg; 06-27-2014 at 09:51 PM.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Yeah. As much as you don't want to see a character like Ned get killed off, it had to happen. It's what made this story interesting.

You talk ab littlefinger...I think he dies in a very drastic way. I think varys knows that littlefingers plot was to get Ned to KL and betray him. A beheadding of LF would be great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    It's also why I've hopped off the theory that Robb's wife is alive, pregnant, and hiding out with the Blackfish after he escapes Riverrun. Offing the made-for-GoT preggers wife pretty much tells me even IF book version wife is alive & pregnant, it has virtually no major impact on the story.
    I always took the straight stomach stabbing in the tv show as GRRM adding that as part of cannon and putting that particular theory to bed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabo32 View Post
    I can't believe you sticking to your guns regarding the Howland/jojen theory.
    Can't anymore. There's a rumor that he's taking a head basketball coach job at some place far from Westeros.***
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Can't anymore. There's a rumor that he's taking a head basketball coach job at some place far from Westeros.***
    Hahaha..I heard he's hiring Ned stark as his assistant.

I did see that the writers of the show confirmed that the show is going to pass the book up but they'll both have the same ending...

Also..I saw that there is going to be a POV character death this season that hasn't happened in the books yet...

Now at first I thought it may be the character that was stabbed at the end of "A dance with dragons"

But George pretty much confirmed that he is not dead

I hope it's not barriston selmy..badass character that everyone likes..that's pretty much the recipe for Martin to kill off a character