Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen from Reddit: What highly touted FB player have we ruined?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    Pegues was a good college player, but he didn't have the speed for the nfl.
    DP was a whole lot faster than that 4.8 or whatever it was he put up at the Combine. Supposedly he ran closer to 4.4 or 4.5 at our Pro Day that year. But I also partially blame our S&C program for him. He got way too muscle bound, for lack of a better term, his SR season. He lost some of the flexibility and agility that made him great as a JR. Not to mention Crxxm never found a way to get him any offensive touches during his career. I'd kill to see what Mullen & Balis could've turned DP into.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He was kicked off the team after senior day.
    He quit after Senior Day and I said he should have been kicked off before like in September.

vCash
    Jevon Snead.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    I also think the Ref who called back his touchdown when he dove into the end zone made a very unfair call that this one of a long string of unfair calls on Dontae: Our fan's judgment, this idiot ref, and the judge who over sentenced him on the drug charges.

He may not have met our expectations, but I do think it's important to remember that our players are human beings. Discounting the feelings of a human being is not an admirable action. Trying to inflict pain on others by anonymously joining a chorus of jeers is not something I'd stand by and let my child participate in.
    Bulldog or not he was a drug dealer. Drug dealer.

vCash
    Laramie Tunsil.

vCash
    Fat Freddie Kitchens. Alabama's mr football, we beat him here and there.
    Last edited by Schultzy; 06-23-2014 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Jimmy johns. We lit him up.

vCash
    Denard Robinson. Michigan qb of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Bulldog or not he was a drug dealer. Drug dealer.
    Exactly. And he was a dealer even before he came to State. He didn't become a dealer because of some persecution complex. He wasn't "over sentenced" or whatever other bull is being spewed. He made a conscious choice early in life. Dontae got exactly what he deserved. Don't expect me to feel sorry for a guy who could've been an elite player and blew it because he'd rather deal and have street cred. Oh, and who then proceeded to compound his problems by refusing to stop eating.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    He quit after Senior Day and I said he should have been kicked off before like in September.
    He did not quit the seniors voted and he was unable to return. Being that I was there I think I should know a little something about the situation.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 06-24-2014 at 03:14 AM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Exactly. And he was a dealer even before he came to State. He didn't become a dealer because of some persecution complex. He wasn't "over sentenced" or whatever other bull is being spewed. He made a conscious choice early in life. Dontae got exactly what he deserved. Don't expect me to feel sorry for a guy who could've been an elite player and blew it because he'd rather deal and have street cred. Oh, and who then proceeded to compound his problems by refusing to stop eating.
    Exactly. **** dontae

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He did not quit the seniors voted and he was unable to return. Being that I was there I think I should know a little something about the situation.
    So why was he unable to return? He had to have either quit or kicked off to be unable to return. Still doesn't change the fact that he was a bad apple that seemed to have issues that affected the team. I have a friend that was on the team but he says Dontae was just lazy and the coaches just ignored it.