Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech - win or go home Bears THREAD

vCash
    I want tcu or irvine to go all the way.

Virginia fans are like ole miss fans, but even worse, if you can believe it.

vCash
    That Hoo guy would be even more unbearable on Sixpackspeak.

vCash
    A sinker baller pitcher or a guy who throws high fastballs can shut teams down at TD Ameritrade. It's almost unbearable baseball to watch. Pitchers can make mistake pitch after mistake pitch and win it. No way in heck UCLA should have won the CWS last year. Shit, if we somehow could have made it to Omaha this year we could have won it.

vCash
    Bianco needs to write the Texas Tech closer a thank you note for screwing the pooch on that double play ball. I guess I am used to our pitchers making that play but that guy looked like he had never caught a ground ball before.

The bad news is that they won, the good news is that their top 2 guys have already pitched. I expect to see a revolving door of pitchers on Thursday if Sam Smith (assuming he starts) struggles. With the way OM has been hitting, if they get down early by 2 or more runs they could be in trouble.