Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU player dismissed

vCash

LSU player dismissed

Per twitter @SEC_Logo Jalen Mills of Lsu was kicked off the team with no need for a team vote. Police report saying he punched a girl in the face. Don't know more about the player or circumstance, but regardless that's shitty.

vCash
    Sorry but if a girl starts hitting me I am going to protect myself and if that means breaking her jaw oh well. That's just the way it is. She wants to put on the big boy pants, then she should wear them like a big boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Sorry but if a girl starts hitting me I am going to protect myself and if that means breaking her jaw oh well. That's just the way it is. She wants to put on the big boy pants, then she should wear them like a big boy.
    Was that what was happening? If so, slightly different story, but I wouldn't imagine him being kicked off the team if it was self defense. And I wouldn't imagine a police report being filed against him.

vCash
    Yikes.

vCash
    I've heard that name- what position does he play? Hasn't he been getting playing time?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Was that what was happening? If so, slightly different story, but I wouldn't imagine him being kicked off the team if it was self defense. And I wouldn't imagine a police report being filed against him.
    I don't know what happen. I am not going to go off and hit some girl I was just saying if there is a reason to do it I would but I don't know what happen in that case.

vCash
    He apparently punched her for knocking his door. This article says he was suspended indefinitely, but i think he has since been kicked off. He was a Freshman All-American DB, so he's a pretty good player
    http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...n_mills_1.html

vCash
    "Mills allegedly punched a female in the mouth. She told authorities she was at his apartment complex looking for a friend when she knocked on his door. After he opened the door and closed it again, she walked down the hall after knocking again. She then said she heard someone say something to her, turned around, and was punched by Mills.

A witness also corroborated the alleged victim's statement. She was allegedly knocked unconscious and received four stitches on her lip."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I've heard that name- what position does he play? Hasn't he been getting playing time?
    "Mills, a junior in 2014, was LSU's third-leading tackler in 2013. He started at cornerback as a freshman and played there as a sophomore before moving to safety. He had 67 total tackles, three sacks and three interceptions as a sophomore."

vCash
    Mills is the kid from MS that LSU offered early and got committed before anybody really knew anything about him. He remained a 3-star, but he started for them and was pretty good. This is definitely a loss.

vCash
    Mills is notorious for hating knock knock jokes*

vCash
    I think you are supposed to aim for the eye not the jaw. Am i right Coach?

just busting balls.

Jack, seek help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

just busting balls.

Jack, seek help.
    Thankfully I don't have to worry about women wanting to hit me. They would rather love me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

just busting balls.

Jack, seek help.
    Yeah, not many D1 football players going to have much of a chance claiming self defense against a girl.

vCash
    Sometimes
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Mills is the kid from MS that LSU offered early and got committed before anybody really knew anything about him. He remained a 3-star, but he started for them and was pretty good. This is definitely a loss.
    no that was jalen collins - mills is from texas.

vCash
    Jesus Christ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MzTerry View Post

no that was jalen collins - mills is from texas.
    Well, I'm stupid.

vCash
    I don't know what happen. I am not going to go off and hit some girl I was just saying if there is a reason to do it I would but I don't know what happen in that case.
    Nothing gets a man in more trouble than hitting a female. Teach your children well.

vCash
    "I would never ever hit a woman. Never ever ever ever would I hit a woman.......But I'll suuuuure shake the shit outta one!"

-Chris Rock