Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU player dismissed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    "I would never ever hit a woman. Never ever ever ever would I hit a woman.......But I'll suuuuure shake the shit outta one!"

-Chris Rock
    Ain't nobody above an ass whooping. Just don't do it. There's a reason to push an old man down a flight of stairs. Just don't do it.

Also Chris Rock.

Loved that stand up special.

vCash
    Mills would've definitely been in the mix at Safety (probably starting) for LSU this year. This now means the the 3 stud true freshman Safeties (Adams, Paris, Voorhies) they signed will probably have to step up. Just another reason I am glad we are getting them early this year...

vCash
    Louis CK also does a similar bit - about how no one should ever hit a woman but he can't stand when people say, 'There's never a reason to hit a woman'. Well, obviously, there's a reason to hit one, you just shouldn't do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Covercorner2 View Post
    Mills would've definitely been in the mix at Safety (probably starting) for LSU this year. This now means the the 3 stud true freshman Safeties (Adams, Paris, Voorhies) they signed will probably have to step up. Just another reason I am glad we are getting them early this year...
    We should be licking our chops for that one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Yeah, not many D1 football players going to have much of a chance claiming self defense against a girl.
    Not once it hits the public... I'm willing to bet this happens much more often than we hear about though.

vCash
    I don't care who you are, losing a freshman all american hurts. Lets hope that game is Dak's coming out party as a passer

Banned
    vCash
    Stars are aligning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Louis CK also does a similar bit - about how no one should ever hit a woman but he can't stand when people say, 'There's never a reason to hit a woman'. Well, obviously, there's a reason to hit one, you just shouldn't do it.
    Equality for all... if you wouldn't hit a girl, you shouldn't hit a man or a boy or an old person. If you would hit a man, you should be willing to hit anyone. Otherwise, you're discriminating, and you are committing a hate crime against men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Sorry but if a girl starts hitting me I am going to protect myself and if that means breaking her jaw oh well. That's just the way it is. She wants to put on the big boy pants, then she should wear them like a big boy.
    OK Jack ... sorry, but you can't play for Les Miles ...... only 1st team RB's can get away with something like that
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Equality for all... if you wouldn't hit a girl, you shouldn't hit a man or a boy or an old person. If you would hit a man, you should be willing to hit anyone. Otherwise, you're discriminating, and you are committing a hate crime against men.
    Yeah, and I've even heard some women say it's ok to hit a woman if she hits you, that she should be treated exactly as a man would be.

Those people are just insane.

vCash
    Sorry but if a girl starts hitting me I am going to protect myself and if that means breaking her jaw oh well. That's just the way it is. She wants to put on the big boy pants, then she should wear them like a big boy.
    I try not to hit anyone... to me, it's inefficient and can needlessly injure both the striker and aggressor.

That being said, if anyone (and I mean anyone) threatens my health and/or life, I am going to try to neutralize that threat.

If that means a bloodchoke, broken bones, whatever... Everyone deserves an education on how to behave.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Mills is notorious for hating knock knock jokes*
    Hahahahaha

vCash

Still have

One of Chavis personnel staples since being at lsu been to play talented younger defensive backs more as the season progresses. Corey Thompson is someone they still have even though he is coming off knee surgery. There is still Rickey Jefferson plus Ed Paris who is an early freshman enrollee. Then you have the 3 freshmen and do not overlook adams. Plus mills was best at blitzing. I wouldn't get to jumpy with them not having mills

vCash
    Thankfully I don't have to worry about women wanting to hit me. They would rather love me.
    Holy shit Jack you might have a career as a gangster rapper. What a lyric. DJ Jackie Jack Lambert boyzzzz.

vCash
    So when will he be enrolling at Ole Miss?

vCash
    Jacks a pimp. literally.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggydog View Post
    So when will he be getting baptized by the reverend at Ole Miss?
    Thats more like it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggydog View Post
    So when will he be enrolling at Ole Miss?
    Time for some Rev. Freeze hepping! The cathedral of redemption in Oxford always has a spot open for mischaracterized, MS youts. Can I get an Amen? Hottylujah!

vCash
    Guess i was just raised differently. I think under no circumstances should a man hit a woman. If you cant restrain a woman from hitting you without hitting her back then your a *****. Just sayin'