Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gosh damnit they are the douchiest faggots around.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If there's one thing I've learned in the Cohen era, it's msu in postseason >>>> msu in regular season. You guys be scared of them. I say bring em on
    Amen. This guy gets it.

vCash
    If there's one thing I've learned in the Cohen era, it's msu in postseason >>>> msu in regular season. You guys be scared of them. I say bring em on
    I heard that, I'm with ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Way to be the fan that they accuse everyone on this web site of being. Sweet homophobia too.
    Was thinking the same thing.

vCash
    Well said.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjones View Post
    Yeah, we'll show 'em. With the record attendance that we (MSU) just set. UM will take that from us. Think about it, when half a billion Dogs show up, do you think their spin machine will have a heyday with it? Nothing good can come of a Super Regional in oxford between the bears and us. Unless we send them home, and we go home to Omaha. Ya know...where we both belong ( bears in oxford and MSU in Omaha).

Granted, I stole this idea from a co-worker. It did get me to thinking.
    Screw attendance records, I will take Omaha over that shit any day. Let's get it done tonight.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Way to be the fan that they accuse everyone on this web site of being. Sweet homophobia too.
    Good grief I bet you think JSU's coach shouldn't be taken to represent anyone other than himself either

Douchebags are fags.

vCash
    This. I want nothing more than to dawg pile at Swayze.

vCash
    Trust me, they won't admit it but OM fans, players, and coaches are praying we get beat 2 straight. They don't want us coming in there with the CWS on the line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    You dream. Unfortunately they are damn good. F*ck Bianco, they wanted to fire his ass last year. Ungrateful bastards are going to be rewarded this year for being ignorant arrogant f*cktards. That's life, who can explain it.
    Luckily, your posts in this thread reek of intelligence and class. That's at least twice tonight you've thrown out f****t. Please stop insulting gays by comparing them to ole miss.

vCash
    They can't fit that many, however there is talk they will put some type of bleachers on the tennis courts behind right field. That is only if it is us playing them though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Trust me, they won't admit it but OM fans, players, and coaches are praying we get beat 2 straight. They don't want us coming in there with the CWS on the line
    They are in a quandary in the sense that they will have to pull for us to get the Super in Oxford which they have to feel uneasy about or they will have to try and win the Super on the road against a top ranked team.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Their fans, yes. But their team is in the zone. Our fans don't want to admit this, so they call me a bad fan or say I don't have balls, etc. Shit is the truth.

vCash

Nah, they can't be the d#*#*#

We are playing the most d#*#*^ now.

I am sure "Louisiana" will keep these uniforms and eye black for their Church league softball years.

vCash

Call me a bad fan then too cause I won't no part of them in Oxford with the CWS on

the line. They are simply the better team this year.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)