Thread: OCR Races - Tough Mudder, Spartan, or Others

vCash

OCR Races - Tough Mudder, Spartan, or Others

Anyone ever done any of these? Or have interest in doing one
    A friend of mine here in Texas has got me interested and I've bite the bullet.
    he did a Spartan Super and Sprint a couple weeks ago down in Austin and will run the Beast (1/2 marathon or longer) in November.
    Since that is the only one left for the year anywhere close I went ahead and registered also. 5 months is a month time to train.

The week after Spartan is coming to the MS gulf coast for a Super (November 8).
    If anyone is interested there are Memorial Day codes for 10,20,40 off a race (Memorial40 for example) until thursday night.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 01-20-2016 at 08:50 PM.

vCash
    Not familiar with OCR, Scooba. Is it cross country or some other type of off-road racing?

vCash
    obstacle course races. Think running meet navy seal training type stuff.

vCash
    Anyone else? I've done atlas (now out of business), Battlefrog Houston and Dallas, Spartan Austin (2 Super, 1 sprint), Spartan DFW at Jerry World. I will be heading to Austin in a few weeks for Rugged Maniac, and then back to Savage Race in DFW the week after (Did 2 laps last year, planning for 3 this year). End of October, Spartan Beast... will run the beast both days to finish off my double trifectia.

There is a Spartan Super in Alabama this fall.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 01-20-2016 at 08:51 PM.