Thread: HBO

vCash

HBO

So most HBO shows are available for streaming for free on Amazon Prime right now, If you've ever wanted to watch Rome, The Wire, Sopranos etc... Now is the time.

Hey Deadwood, Sup?

vCash
    what's an amazon prime account run? benefits?

vCash
    I think it came free or cost something like 30 bucks the first couple years I had because I got it as a student. I believe now it cost 70$ per year. The big advantage is free two day shipping for anything you buy from amazon. Another service is called Amazon instant video which is a netflix service with a bit different selection. Netflix has always been a lot better but today with amazon getting access to HBO it's a lot closer.

Me and my teacher wife order a ton of shit (house goods, stuff for her classroom, any gifts, any books or movies I want etc) off of amazon so the two day shipping makes it an easy decision for us. It's really up to the person though.

Lifehacker broke it down in an article, if you get around 15 or more items from amazon per year and care about shipping then get prime.

http://lifehacker.com/is-amazon-prim...-it-1038496234

vCash
    awesome. Is everything always free shipping? if so, a single order if large enough may be worth it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    awesome. Is everything always free shipping? if so, a single order if large enough may be worth it.
    Almost everything. some stuff that isn't actually shipped out by amazon isn't covered but I've never come across anything that wasn't covered.

And yea, I got a 40 pound bag of dog food in the mail free shipping is nice, you could a get a tv or anything there is no weight limit