Thread: Regional chances

vCash

Regional chances

I know it's a long shot, but we probably need to pull for Florida tonight. If we beat Usce and Florida, our rpi should go up considerably

vCash
    Am I correct in seeing us sitting at 28 in RPI right now? I looked at Warren Nolan but I'm not sure what everyone else uses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I know it's a long shot, but we probably need to pull for Florida tonight. If we beat Usce and Florida, our rpi should go up considerably
    No doubt. Root for Florida, Arkansas, Vandy, and us of course. If we lose today, I hope OM loses and LSU wins (So LSU will host and we can possibly go to ULL)
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 05-21-2014 at 07:50 AM.

vCash
    I'm not sure anything we do in this tournament matters at this point from here on out. I can't see any way we host, and we're not getting a 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I'm not sure anything we do in this tournament matters at this point from here on out. I can't see any way we host, and we're not getting a 3.
    I agree, but if anybody has hope, they need to hope LSU loses and we keep playing and beating the best teams. But I think you're right...we're pretty locked as a 2 seed. Where, is the question

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I agree, but if anybody has hope, they need to hope LSU loses and we keep playing and beating the best teams. But I think you're right...we're pretty locked as a 2 seed. Where, is the question
    Completely agree with all of this. As of right now, I think we are playing to get the best draw possible.

vCash
    Agree with Cadaver. To have ANY host chance at this point LSU needs to tank and the teams with highest RPIs keep winning till they lose to us. I wonder though if we MIGHT still end up a 3 if we tanked from here and somebody like Arkansas won the tournament with precisely same format...beating the highest RPIs
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Agree with Cadaver. To have ANY host chance at this point LSU needs to tank and the teams with highest RPIs keep winning till they lose to us. I wonder though if we MIGHT still end up a 3 if we tanked from here and somebody like Arkansas won the tournament with precisely same format...beating the highest RPIs
    Arkansas might work themselves up to a 2, but I doubt it would be at our expense...I just don't see us falling regardless at this point...but I may be wrong.