Thread: Open your flies up lets go Peay!

vCash

Open your flies up lets go Peay!

40 foot sinkhole appears on their football field.. kinda weird

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...otball-stadium

What if that shit happened to our new stadium expansion? Would our homeowner's cover that?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Big Mac View Post
    40 foot sinkhole appears on their football field.. kinda weird

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...otball-stadium

What if that shit happened to our new stadium expansion? Would our homeowner's cover that?**
    In the game of spades, that would "le dead Indians" trump card. We'd know for certain that God hates MSU.

vCash
    It's kind of curious that happened while they are renovating the stadium. That's not a new place. I know it's been there at least 50 years.

That said, there are other sinkholes on Austin Peay's campus, and the whole Clarksville area is riddled with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godlluB View Post
    It's kind of curious that happened while they are renovating the stadium. That's not a new place. I know it's been there at least 50 years.

That said, there are other sinkholes on Austin Peay's campus, and the whole Clarksville area is riddled with them.
    Yep! Just a few years since a large one opened in the street (college) in front of their campus. I also lived in FL and I believe we have more sinkholes here.

vCash
    Ideal place for the next and largest sink hole ever..... The Grove