Thread: Khane Pass & Jawon Pass-

vCash

Khane Pass & Jawon Pass-

http://247sports.com/Player/Khane-Pass-32265

He is committing next week and currently, it's looking good for the good guys. A solid pick up but better than you think. His brother is Jawon Pass, the #2 QB next year and #15 overall, who we currently lead for.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jawon-Pass-33473
    Last edited by Big4Dawg; 05-15-2014 at 11:04 AM.

vCash
    Thanks for the info. Man, it would be great to get these guys. Both appear to be solid

vCash
    Khane would be a great addition and would certainly give us a good shot with his brother for next year.

Hopefully getting them would help us with Artimas Samuel's brother Mekhi Brown, who is current committed to Bama.
    Last edited by deltadawg99; 05-15-2014 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    Khane would be a great addition and would certainly give us a good shit with his brother for next year.

Hopefully getting them would help us with Artimas Samuel's brother Mekhi Brown, who is current committed to Bama.
    I'd love a good SHIT with both of these guys.

vCash
    I want to make sure it's noted that Khane Pass is a legit safety prospect and it is player you should get excited about regardless if his little brother is an elite QB. This isn't some attempt at a lopsided package.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I want to make sure it's noted that Khane Pass is a legit safety prospect and it is player you should get excited about regardless if his little brother is an elite QB. This isn't some attempt at a lopsided package.
    Yep, Khane has some good offers too.

vCash
    If we get him, we'll be six deep with little to no drop-off at the safety positions in a couple years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    No doubt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    If we get him, we'll be six deep with little to no drop-off at the safety positions in a couple years.
    Plus we lead for Peters.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    The safety prospect list in the southeast is loaded this year. Khane is a great prospect, which is also why our staff is not freaking over some possible shifts from instate kids. Go watch Khanes film, this would be a very solid player for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'd love a good SHIT with both of these guys.

Ha fixed it

Banned
    vCash
    If we could somehow get both of these guys it could literally be program changing!

vCash
    Is it February yet?

vCash
    To me, it's a sign of how far Mullen has brought us, both at QB and in general, that we aren't absolutely freaking out over the legit possibility of landing both of these guys. In years past, even the outside chance at landing a QB of Jawon Pass' stature would dominate message board talk for a solid year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    To me, it's a sign of how far Mullen has brought us, both at QB and in general, that we aren't absolutely freaking out over the legit possibility of landing both of these guys. In years past, even the outside chance at landing a QB of Jawon Pass' stature would dominate message board talk for a solid year.
    Don't under estimate Brian Johnson affect on recruits. State was no where in the game with Virgil until he met Brian Johnson. The guy who runs the Utah scout account said he is gonna be a recruiting force here at State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytoraid83 View Post
    Don't under estimate Brian Johnson affect on recruits. State was no where in the game with Virgil until he met Brian Johnson. The guy who runs the Utah scout account said he is gonna be a recruiting force here at State.
    True, and we've never seen him have the resources/clout he'll have now that he's recruiting for an SEC school. I hope he can get us in the game with some legit prospects. I think with Hughes, Gonzalez, Collins, Johnson, Townsend, our staff has never quite had this kind of legitimacy nationwide or recruiting cache.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    True, and we've never seen him have the resources/clout he'll have now that he's recruiting for an SEC school. I hope he can get us in the game with some legit prospects. I think with Hughes, Gonzalez, Collins, Johnson, Townsend, our staff has never quite had this kind of legitimacy nationwide or recruiting cache.
    I think Mullen's first two or three years of recruiting here, along with having Brewster around for a year taught him a lot.

Also, we have been pretty lucky recently when it comes to coaches. Gonzales and Johnson were both in bad situations and wanted out of them. Townsend deciding that he wanted to get into coaching. It would be nice to keep this staff intact for awhile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I think Mullen's first two or three years of recruiting here, along with having Brewster around for a year taught him a lot.

Also, we have been pretty lucky recently when it comes to coaches. Gonzales and Johnson were both in bad situations and wanted out of them. Townsend deciding that he wanted to get into coaching. It would be nice to keep this staff intact for awhile.
    Townsend was coaching in the NFL before he came to State. We may have been a little lucky, but we also have a much better stature than we've ever had before.