Thread: Jeremy Chappelle has left the football team. I know he was buried in the depth chart

vCash

Jeremy Chappelle has left the football team. I know he was buried in the depth chart

or so appeared to be after the spring. Can't read the article because it's pay per view but it's being reported in the Tupelo Daily Journal.

vCash
    Yah heard this yesterday on weiner radio. Wish him the best
    my cowbell is louder than yours

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Did Dan release him to go play for his good buddy Bucky?**

vCash
    Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "break" the story the same day Golsen gets his official release..
    Last edited by mic; 05-13-2014 at 10:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "brake" the story the same day Golsen gets his release..
    Jesus...some of you see Black Bears in your morning cereal.

vCash
    Front brakes or rear?

Banned
    vCash
    Actually I kinda find the timing of the story to be weird as well. We all knew Chappelle was leaving over a month ago. Why is it just now being made a story?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    Front brakes or rear?
    both... and pulled the emergency brake as well..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Jesus...some of you see Black Bears in your morning cereal.
    Its the same thing with Marshall.. I would bet you $100 if MH was still on the basketball roster the article that CL dropped wouldn't have been near as bad or even written. It would have been something like its just Marshall being Marshall..
    Last edited by mic; 05-13-2014 at 09:08 AM.

vCash
    The timing is definitely weird.......this was reported on genespage almost a month ago.

vCash
    I see it as more of a confirmation now that the semester is over. He was always going to finish out the semester before transferring.

vCash
    Its the same thing with Marshall.. I would bet you $100 if MH was still on the basketball roster the article that CL dropped wouldn't have been near as bad or even written. It would have been something like its just Marshall being Marshall..
    Yeah, that's fair.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Don't forget who the CL works for. I think we all know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Did Dan release him to go play for his good buddy Bucky?**
    Did you not get your daily allotment of cock up your ass this morning?

vCash
    Not much of a story there other than reporting he is leaving. Wanted more playing time that he was obviously not going to get this Fall so he's moving on. Best of luck to him.

vCash
    Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "break" the story the same day Golsen gets his release..
    I don't think even the Bears could seriously think the departure of a JUCO receiver who barely scratched the field last year is anywhere near as significant as that of a key o-lineman who started as a true freshman. You never know with them though.

They were probably just waiting until it was official to break the story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    I don't think even the Bears could seriously think the departure of a JUCO receiver who barely scratched the field last year is anywhere near as significant as that of a key o-lineman who started as a true freshman. You never know with them though.

They were probably just waiting until it was official to break the story.
    yes in no way is Chapelle a loss for us. I said that 2 months ago when it was reported he was leaving. Just means that Graham has a great chance to play some as a frosh..
    I didn't see either article on Golsen or Chapelle. Its just strange to me they dropped it same day it today. maybe they were waiting for it be "official" , but we all know how the DJ and CL work.. any negative press for OM that comes up it is usually followed up with anything they have negative on us to try and off set..

vCash
    Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "break" the story the same day Golsen gets his release..
    Are you meaning that we are working with Ole Miss or that they had something to do with his getting released??
    ?The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RossDawg82 View Post
    Are you meaning that we are working with Ole Miss or that they had something to do with his getting released??
    The DJ might as well be called the OM Spirit...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Did you not get your daily allotment of cock up your ass this morning?