Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: game of thrones: the trial

vCash

game of thrones: the trial

who else is a Tyrian (sp?) fan? love that guy. cracks me up.

vCash
    The only good Lanister. The Smartest person in the GOT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    The only good Lanister. The Smartest person in the GOT
    In the books tyrion is the only character smart enough to be straight up terrified of Varys.

vCash
    Best character in the books and the series. Also, GRRM's favorite.

Sadest part about his character is that if his dad was not so proud, and vain, Tyrion would have been the perfect heir. He's by far the smartest Lannister, maybe the smartest in Westeros. He loves the Game. He's good at it. And his weaknesses ( whoring) is a consequnce to the things his dad did to him when he found a girl he loved.

Jamie has potential now that he has to think instead of fight. And now that Cercei hates him. I'm looking forward to seeing how much more he develops. (this mean he will die in chaper 1 of Winds of Winter)

I agree with most that Dinkledge just won an Emmy on Sunday night.

vCash
    I wonder if I'll lose interest when/if Tyrion dies. don't ruin it for me readers...

he, the mother of dragons, and the wall are all that really keep me engaged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I wonder if I'll lose interest when/if Tyrion dies. don't ruin it for me readers...

I can definitely see the novelty of game of thrones wearing off over the next few seasons as more plots and storylines come in and arent fleshed out and the characters become more confusing. The 4th and 5th books aren't that good and this season finishes the 3rd book.

vCash
    There is a actually a coffee table type book out that is filled with Tryion quotes. It's called "The Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister."
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    That's what I'm afraid of. A lot happens in the next 2 books, but so much of it is with new characters and people. How much are people going to tune in to watch new people?

That being said, I love they guy they have portraying Oberyn Martell. Makes me mad a little. He's way more interesting than he came across in the books. If they can continue to cast like that, should be no problem.

@Halfman isn't a bad Twitter follow either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    That's what I'm afraid of. A lot happens in the next 2 books, but so much of it is with new characters and people. How much are people going to tune in to watch new people?

That being said, I love they guy they have portraying Oberyn Martell. Makes me mad a little. He's way more interesting than he came across in the books. If they can continue to cast like that, should be no problem.

@Halfman isn't a bad Twitter follow either.
    Also, a lot of what was wrong with the 4th and 5th books was the stupid format. I imagine it wouldn't be the same in the tv shows so it actually might come off a bit better than it did in the books

vCash
    They're not gonna split it like in the books. They may mold some of the new characters into existing ones if it doesn't mess with the plot. Why have ABC cut off DEF's head when it's really all ABC does? Just have GHI do it. Stuff like that. Onscreen being a different medium it's even necessary sometimes to present material in a different order and/or way. I think they'll keep it interesting. Remember, they show runners know how it turns out so they know what characters may not be necessary, etc. I think the several different story lines we see now is as complicated as the TV show will get. I think some of them will wrap up sooner so that actors don't have to be paid another season, make room for new storylines, etc.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

So, did you see this coming?:

-Bronn turns Tyrion down to be his champion
    -Oberin Martell takes the Imp's cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    So, did you see this coming?:

-Bronn turns Tyrion down to be his champion
    no. I thought his brother would find him a way out of it.

vCash
    Stay tuned PH

vCash
    no. I thought his brother would find him a way out of it.
    Just keep watching man the tyrion storyline for the rest of the season is going to be ****ing awesome

vCash
    the IMP will prevail. Some unseen shit will happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing this guy throw down with that big bastard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing this guy throw down with that big bastard.
    yup.

It doesn't come on this week right. We have to wait until next weekend

vCash
    No AGOT this week. It's okay, I'll be watching war movies!!

For you Hack: If Disney did animated Game of Thrones

Tyrion.jpg

Click on it for full size pic. For some reason anything I upload is this size till you click on it.

vCash
    Yeah. Not until next week. Just the first of several big event to end this season.

Should be fun.

vCash
    I cannot wait for #ViperVsMountain. If they do it right, it's going to be EPIC. So sad I have to wait another whole week.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22