Thread: Viking/Ragnar..............

vCash

Viking/Ragnar..............

What a way to close 2014 season! Ragnar is one bad ass dude!

vCash
    Please take this to the BS board where it belongs, basedog !! Cann't you find something better to do than watch crap like that. I would suggest Blacklist would be much, much better.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    crazy talk. Vikings is good. it's historically relevant and somewhat educational. There's very little on television that can make that claim right now.

I will move it to the BS board soon though. Vikings and other shows get talked about a lot over there.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Floki won the finale last night, not Ragnar

vCash
    I went from loving Flocki to hating Flocki to loving Flocki again this season. it was really well done.

Nors mythology is all about Ragnar's sons so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. Right now it's all centralized but at a certain point Ragnar has to die and the show has to become about his sons and their individual lives. I can see it evolving slowly into a Game of Thrones type show where they focus on multiple "kingdoms" or regions or tribes or whatever you want to call it.

vCash

I expect Ragnar to be killed next season. In Norse mythology, his sons (Bjorn

Ironsides and Ivar the Boneless) avenge Ragnar's death. BTW, Ragnar dies in England.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Ironsides and Ivar the Boneless) avenge Ragnar's death. BTW, Ragnar dies in England.
    Aye, but he raids the hell out of France/Gaul for a while first. I think Ragnar makes it at least 2 more seasons. He's way too awesome to kill off so soon.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I went from loving Flocki to hating Flocki to loving Flocki again this season. it was really well done.
    Agreed. They totally surprised me with Floki. He was the star of the finale, imo.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Please take this to the BS board where it belongs, basedog !! Cann't you find something better to do than watch crap like that. I would suggest Blacklist would be much, much better.
    Blacklist is amazing. But so is Vikings. I speak as someone who watches both. Person of Interest is one of the best shows on all of tv, though.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash

Nors mythology is all about Ragnar's sons so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. Right now it's all centralized but at a certain point Ragnar has to die and the show has to become about his sons and their individual lives. I can see it evolving slowly into a Game of Thrones type show where they focus on multiple "kingdoms" or regions or tribes or whatever you want to call it.
    Agreed, i think everyone was wanting floki dead for the last few episodes, and then he comes out at the end of the show and redeems himself.

vCash
    crazy talk. Vikings is good. it's historically relevant and somewhat educational. There's very little on television that can make that claim right now.

I will move it to the BS board soon though. Vikings and other shows get talked about a lot over there.
    I don't know how historical but the AMC series TURN is pretty good. I done got sucked into that. In 2015 there is going to be a spin off series of the Walking Dead.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 05-02-2014 at 02:19 PM.

vCash

AROB44

You gotta be a "blue hair" that hates when fans stand up and yell, Jumbo is to loud, and thinks you know everything about coaching!! Btw, sword fighting is a sport, if you watch the show you would wish we had a defense full of Vikings!

Viking has it all as for as a series, the ending was just awesome in my book. Can't can't wait till 2015.

Flocki was right on que, if you remember Ragnar in the opening series told him to always take care of his son plus Ragnar's "clan" are one tight bad ass loyal group.

Gotta say I thought Ziggy was gonna take the bait in thinking she was gonna seat by the king! I also bet Rollo will walk again.

Ragnar can head butt with the best of them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Aye, but he raids the hell out of France/Gaul for a while first. I think Ragnar makes it at least 2 more seasons. He's way too awesome to kill off so soon.
    This depends. We could see a big jump in time between 2 & 3 like there was earlier. I expect Ragnar to go out mid to late season 3.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I don't know how historical but the AMC series TURN is pretty good. I done got sucked into that. In 2015 there is going to be a spin off series of the Walking Dead.
    the WD "spinoff" is supposed to be more of a "companion" show based on what I just read. Sounds great. Probably the same type show but with a different cast in a different location. Would be cool to see another crew in another part of the country or the world.

vCash
    Finally watched season finale. Great episode though I'm a little confused. King Horik I outlived Ragnar. Is this supposed to be a different fellow?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!