Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jameis Winston shoplifts crab legs from Publix????

vCash
    And does anybody think anything will happen to him? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

vCash

When I saw this I spit water out and then it ran out my nose. The look on his face is priceless.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    And does anybody think anything will happen to him? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?
    the square root of zero is going to happen to him. If they were reluctant to even investigate rape allegations, they don't give a shit about crab legs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    the square root of zero is going to happen to him. If they were reluctant to even investigate rape allegations, they don't give a shit about crab legs.
    it's on film I'm sure. May not have a choice here. Hate seeing kids have everything in the palm of their hands just to squander it. They need people in their ear constantly keeping their head on straight. Coaches don't have the time to do it and many don't have the family structure to do it. Considering the amount of money universities invest in the football programs, it's absurd that they can't invest more into mentor type relationships for these kids. All they need is someone constantly explaining the big picture to them and reminding them that short term gains are not worth the risk of ruining their long term goals... but they need to hear it over and over and over and over.

vCash
    This may be my favorite gif for a while.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Wow, is this real?
    How can you steal drinks in a ketchup cup? Seems like the shit would splash all over you and you might as well put your head under the fountain.

vCash
    ESPN is reporting that Winston is suspended from the baseball team but they didn't say how long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    When I saw this I spit water out and then it ran out my nose. The look on his face is priceless.
    The kid in the background is so envious. Just look at him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    it's on film I'm sure. May not have a choice here. Hate seeing kids have everything in the palm of their hands just to squander it. They need people in their ear constantly keeping their head on straight. Coaches don't have the time to do it and many don't have the family structure to do it. Considering the amount of money universities invest in the football programs, it's absurd that they can't invest more into mentor type relationships for these kids. All they need is someone constantly explaining the big picture to them and reminding them that short term gains are not worth the risk of ruining their long term goals... but they need to hear it over and over and over and over.
    I wouldn't be surprise if some money did not pass hands to make that camera not to have been working when it took place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I wouldn't be surprise if some money did not pass hands to make that camera not to have been working when it took place.
    Unfortunately that's entirely possible.