Thread: SEC Network Commercials: Hits and Misses

vCash

SEC Network Commercials: Hits and Misses

http://3rdand57.com/sec-network-comm...ts-and-misses/

I have every commercial embedded and my thoughts on them. I thought both MSU's and the Rebel's were good spots. I thought Auburn's was the best. Texas A&M and UT's were horrendous. I also ranked them from best to worst? What are you guys thoughts?

Also worth noting (and I linked it in my story) is that Bob Carskadon said that the ESPN Network will likely make documentaries based on the best commercials and LFL was a strong contender for that. Very cool.

vCash
    I actually liked Kentucky's.

I though SC's and OM's we're two of the best. Can't beat Bama's though. Auburn's and State's were incredibly appropriate.

Florida - swamp sway
    A&M - 12th man
    UT - Vil navy
    UGA - UGA, the hedges, Dooley, etc...

vCash
    Watched 'em all. Do wish ours had just a few seconds of something more energetic. Wish the stadium looked full.

No Hotty Toddy cheer in the Bear one?

I still consider KY a miss but I'd rank it the least so, transposing Florida and Kentucky. I'd love to see the laser show in person.

UT and UGA were huge misses and I didn't think FLA was that creative. Vols and UGA seemed to phone it in. A&M should've featured the dog I suppose but like ours have a few seconds of something else.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I wasn't that high on ours. Would have been nice to have some more big picture shots so you get the entire feel for the lounge. Made it seem like just a few families hanging out. Also, a night game with the smoke over the outfield would have been sick.

How does TAMU not work Johnny Football into theirs?

vCash
    I didn't like how Bummer's showed the '41 national title flag, when it should reside in starkvegas .

vCash
    it's just a shame that they couldn't have held off on filming ours until the record breaking SBW crowd. that would have been provided a pretty sweet backdrop to the old timers talking about the lounge.

vCash
    Man, the Bama one got me hyped! I would put that in front of auburn, other than that very well done article and rankings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    I didn't like how Bummer's showed the '41 national title flag, when it should reside in starkvegas .
    We should have claimed that years ago