Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since shaving the beards...

Banned
    vCash

Since shaving the beards...

we are 4-0 and averaging nearly 9 runs per game... that probably has more to do with finally sitting Rea and playing some younger guys than it does with anything but an interesting note non the less.

vCash

Also has to do with playing a horrible Alcorn State team and scoring 16 runs......

nt

vCash
    And a bad Mizzou team

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    4 wins. Take them without bitching.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Oh ffs people, can't we not be happy for one weekend for us going 4-0 this week? We're producing runs. Some of you just can't be satisfied can you?
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Two weeks ago, Mizzou would have beat us twice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    4 wins. Take them without bitching.
    yep.. same Mizzu team that went on the road the week before at UK and took 2 of 3...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    Two weeks ago, Mizzou would have beat us twice
    amen!

Banned
    vCash
    there's too much excitement among Bulldog Brethren at this point. we've yet to prove we can score enough runs against top notch college pitching. we orgasm at the wrong points and don't suck in reality when it hits us in the face. we have a pitiful hitting / scoring approach.... we talk about our low hitting average and don't acknowledge it is coupled with a high strike out avg, no pop in the bat that produces doubles, triples or (GOD FORBID A HR), and then we put icing on the cake with piss poor base running, bunts in the wrong situations and leaving Hendo out of the line up..

we are ****ed. plain and simple. I told you dumb ****s after that miracle win agains ole miss we were ****ed and to keep your enthusiam curtailed..

maybe you will listen this time. we are ****ed .. however you want to blame it , fine. but this team ain't doing shit this year...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    yep.. same Mizzu team that went on the road the week before at UK and took 2 of 3...
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we won 4. But let's not get carried away just yet. Holy Cross beat us twice at home. That make them good, too? Mizzou is in last place in the SEC. Frankly, I'd be pissed if we'd lost any of the last 4 games.

I'm not trying to bitch, just responding to the thread and keeping it real.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Bully13 we are probably beneath you. With that being said it's probably best you not post here because we make you look bad, us being dumb****s and all. Bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Bully13 we are probably beneath you. With that being said it's probably best you not post here because we make you look bad, us being dumb****s and all. Bye.
    I agree in principle with most of what Bully said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroons View Post
    Thats swell. Just be careful who you call a dumb****
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    We are the most competitive shitty team I've ever seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    We are the most competitive shitty team I've ever seen.
    This is 2011 all over again. And that team was 2 innings away from Omaha. We had a hard time scoring in 2011, but made up for it with pitching and D. We're basically doing the same this year.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Oh ffs people, can't we not be happy for one weekend for us going 4-0 this week? We're producing runs. Some of you just can't be satisfied can you?
    I second this motion.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    But the message gets lost in him just being a straight dick to be a dick. He's incapable of having a discussion. He can cool off then when he's back can fit in (ie not just go straight to name calling and general douchbaggery) or go somewhere else.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I agree with some of his point too. It's never the message that gets someone banned it's the delivery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we won 4. But let's not get carried away just yet. Holy Cross beat us twice at home. That make them good, too? Mizzou is in last place in the SEC. Frankly, I'd be pissed if we'd lost any of the last 4 games.

I'm not trying to bitch, just responding to the thread and keeping it real.
    Well, since we're keeping it real, we're a totally different team now than we were in February. What it makes Holy Cross is a mid major that snuck up on a SEC team in the pre-SEC play before they settled their lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    He's not bitching about the Ws, he's saying let's not try to claim all this is due to a return of the hardass Cohen. There are ups and downs in baseball, that's just how it goes, we were down for a few weeks, but we've taken care of business against some weaker competition. Has little or nothing to do with facial hair and being a hardass, and most or everything to do with playing Alcorn and mizzou instead of lsu and ole miss. That's not bitching about the Ws, just making a realistic point instead of twisting shit to fit your narrative.