Thread: Weekend cooking/grilling thread 5/2

Denver Airport Director
    vCash

Weekend cooking/grilling thread 5/2

I know it's Thursday but I love this thread so I'm starting it early. Doing some simple pork chops this evening on the grill. Wife is out of town this weekend so I'm cooking for myself and watching baseball. Don't have to concern myself with her taste buds so I may branch out a little.

vCash
    wife did "pie-nay" meat tonight. Have no clue how to spell it but it's basically pork filets thinly pounded, salted and battered in egg and panko bread crumbs before being lightly fried. That and some red wine.

We'll see what Friday brings.

vCash
    Made some buffalo wings tonight with a nice homemade sauce, made them a little spicier than intended but turned out great. I grill my wings until almost done and then roll them in a sauce, wrap in foil until done and then finish them off on the grill. I washed it down with a Miller Fortune or 2 tonight.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    wife did "pie-nay" meat tonight. Have no clue how to spell it but it's basically pork filets thinly pounded, salted and battered in egg and panko bread crumbs before being lightly fried. That and some red wine.

We'll see what Friday brings.
    Paneed pork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillScrewItUp View Post
    Made some buffalo wings tonight with a nice homemade sauce, made them a little spicier than intended but turned out great. I grill my wings until almost done and then roll them in a sauce, wrap in foil until done and then finish them off on the grill. I washed it down with a Miller Fortune or 2 tonight.
    did some wings Tuesday ... I grill mine, then put them in a bowl with 2 parts catalina French dressing, 1 part crystal hot sauce, and one part frank's red hot.. cover with lid and shake... let stand for about 5 min... rock on....

vCash
    Fried speckled trout and crinkle cuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    Fried speckled trout and crinkle cuts.
    Always awesome

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Solo wkd with wife out of town. Red meat and kicking around getting some crawfish. Tonite is simple...a 12oz Kobe ribeye my butcher saved for me, some seasoned roasted potatoes and a fat ass bottle of zin.

vCash
    Crawfish tonight.

vCash
    2 more camp shots that should explain my lack of posting this weekend

vCash
    Camp life with my bros

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Ugh fireball....

vCash
    sushi and sake Friday night. Ballpark and wings tonight.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    22oz porterhouse, bacon braised Brussels sprouts, huge red wine

vCash
    I just settled for Corky's in Memphis. I haven't had it in years.. Brisket was alright. Then I stocked up on $50 worth of Dogfish Head beer to bootleg back to MS.