Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are people wussing out about LSU?

vCash

Why are people wussing out about LSU?

OK- LSU has a great tradition and they are a good team and we are playing them on the road. I understand that they have a pitcher that is projected to go in the first round. I understand that they have a billboard in the outfield that makes Temple poop their pants when they go to play LSU in February.

BUT

They are also last in the SEC in hitting and 13th in pitching. Their record in SEC play in 3-5-1.

Now, I'm not saying that I don't respect them. I'm not saying that we are going to win- life on the road in the SEC is tough after all and yes, we could lose the series. BUT there is zero, none, nada reason to bow down to their team and concede a split to in the first two games. If we lose the series, it won't be because of a lack of ability on our team's part whether that be coaching or yes, talent.

The past two years, WE have been the ones that were winning the SEC Tournament and going to the finals. Both times we finished better than them. We are 4-4 in the past two years against them- and they are damn lucky it's not 6-2 becuase we lost two of those games in extra innings including one where Chris Stratton had something like 18 K's IN BATON ROUGE. THEIR coaches are the ones that are complaining about us making pitching changes and knocking their hitters off the plate and now they are calling our fans classless. That only happens in baseball when the opponent is SCARED.

If we play baseball the way that we can, we will win this series. I have no doubt in my mind about that. All we have to do is execute and for our players to do what they are trained to do.

vCash
    Totally agree, good post T.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Agreed. We shouldn't concede anything to LSU- they're the team playing on their heels right now. I can assure you our team isn't going to back down to them.
    Last edited by messageboardsuperhero; 04-03-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Who else is going? I'll be there tomorrow with rain jacket in hand. I suggest anyone else coming do the same.

Banned
    vCash
    good post todd

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I expect 2 out of 3 streak to continue. They damn sure better hope Nola rams it in or we will sweep.

vCash
    My thoughts on this Ali you series are similar to what k ****ing p tells schaeffer about his pitch off to Reg McWorthy, "set that shit up!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RBritt View Post
    My thoughts on this Ali you series are similar to what k ****ing p tells schaeffer about his pitch off to Reg McWorthy, "set that shit up!"

vCash
    Lsu will play their best ball of the season against us this weekend. We had best be ready.

vCash
    Flash back to football season times too many. Bottom line, time for Hail State to get the FU attitude in our sports programs. Wusses stay home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hells bells View Post
    Flash back to football season times too many. Bottom line, time for Hail State to get the FU attitude in our sports programs. Wusses stay home.
    Word

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hells bells View Post
    Except in basketball. That sport we can suck ass for five years to save money. Right Stricklin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Except in basketball. That sport we can suck ass for five years to save money. Right Stricklin?
    You oughta be shamed o' yo self

We talkin baseball here an you tryin start some other shit

Beat those coonasses!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    You oughta be shamed o' yo self

We talkin baseball here an you tryin start some other shit

Beat those coonasses!
    Haha I'd love nothing more than a MSU sweep!! Well maybe a first pitch behind their leadoff hitter followed by a MSU sweep!!

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Dickhead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Haha. I laughed. I didn't understand a word of that post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RBritt View Post
    Ha, La Flama Blanca

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I want to maul these ****ing corndogs this weekend. I mean a damn sweep. I'm playing in a golf tournament with 80% LSU ****ers this weekend and I'm wearing my State gear and talking shit. Ram it in their ass tonite Ross!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I want to maul these ****ing corndogs this weekend. I mean a damn sweep. I'm playing in a golf tournament with 80% LSU ****ers this weekend and I'm wearing my State gear and talking shit. Ram it in their ass tonite Ross!
    Haha awesome!! Get a few birdies in that maroon too

vCash
    We are a better ballclub and will show the Nation this weekend!

The only thing in our way is Mother Nature.