Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Liggins- haven't seen this mentioned yet.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash

Jeremy Liggins- haven't seen this mentioned yet.

He's been getting reps at QB this spring and is doing his best Jared Lorenzen impersonation.

https://twitter.com/SpiritBen/status/447162039903858688

vCash
    Spirit Ben is one dumb sombich. What words?

These, "your qb situation is a train wreck if that fat slob has a chance to play".

vCash
    Their offense has lacked a short yardage back. Power shotgun formation ram it up in there with Liggins. Yack it up but I'm being serious and I think it could work. He'll never be an every down QB IMO but I think he could effectively add that wrinkle to their offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Their offense has lacked a short yardage back. Power shotgun formation ram it up in there with Liggins. Yack it up but I'm being serious and I think it could work. He'll never be an every down QB IMO but I think he could effectively add that wrinkle to their offense.
    Chris Jones says he has something for that.

vCash
    In the Egg Bowl they're going to play Liggins at QB and Nkemdiche at RB. Calling it now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    In the Egg Bowl they're going to play Liggins at QB and Nkemdiche at RB. Calling it now.
    That would be the most Ole Miss thing ever. "Our offensive backfield is 600+ lbs and full of stars. Might as well call it the solar system package bro"

vCash
    They're doing this for headlines. They have to create a buzz. Right now the buzz is all about Dak and they can't take it. I remember them using Powe on the goal line in the Cotton Bowl. Didn't work and not smart. Same thing with Nkimdiche on the fake punts and against us. You look like an idiot when it doesn't work.

vCash
    He looks like out of shape even to be a lineman.

vCash
    This is the SEC not high school

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Further, I think it wouldn't even be the best package. Have Jaylen Walton back there with Liggins. Walton stretches the field horizontally and Liggins is the pounder off the fake. If the defense sags in, hand it to Walton on the outside.

Banned
    vCash

Yep, and every D with half a brain will know what's coming when he lines up....

vCash
    Nice "old lady flappy tricep" that he has going on there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    He's been getting reps at QB this spring and is doing his best Jared Lorenzen impersonation.

https://twitter.com/SpiritBen/status/447162039903858688
    He scares me at QB joke all you want I know there is a difference between CC and the SEC but his cc was 0-3 with him at de and won every game he played QB he can play QB he is football smart book dumb I'm just hoping he never sees the field at qb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Yep, and every D with half a brain will know what's coming when he lines up....

Exactly. I'm not concerned at all.

vCash
    Why would anyone be scared of that at QB? A 300+-lb power back? Yes, please. Please run that, Ole Miss. It will be hilariously terrible.

vCash

But I thought Nkemdiche was going to fill this role, I mean the guy can do

a little of everything right. He's the greatest DL of all time. Greatest RB of all time. Greatest all around guy according to the Reb masses. Doesn't superman wear Nkemdiche underwear?

vCash
    Those of us who saw Lorenzen back when, know that Liggins isn't half the qb Jerod was. Run offense with Liggins against our d and he will get killed.

vCash
    No worries.

vCash
    That would be the most Ole Miss thing ever. "Our offensive backfield is 600+ lbs and full of stars. Might as well call it the solar system package bro"
    Galaxy package baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Greatest all around guy according to the Reb masses.
    Actually, according to at least one of my OM friends, that title goes to Marshall Henderson. Why, you should've seen how he stayed after games to hang out with the kids!