Thread: Best Catfish Supplier

vCash

Best Catfish Supplier

I'm planning on doing a fish fry for SBW in a couple of weeks. I'm originally from Ripley, MS & it wasn't that hard to find a local catfish supplier. However, I live in Starkville now & I am having a rough time trying to find some fish. I need about 15 lbs of catfish filets & 7 lbs of chicken strips. I didn't know if there may be one in Macon, Eupora, or Columbus. Any help will be appreciated. I have got some Ole Miss family coming in for the baseball series & I wanted to show them how it's supposed to be done.

vCash
    Superior Catfish, hwy 45, Macon, MS. Right on the Hwy, you can't miss it. It's just north of town. They will hook you up

vCash
    Thanks! I will give them a call. I didn't want to have to go to Ripley to get my catfish. That's 2 hours away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TippahDawg View Post
    Thanks! I will give them a call. I didn't want to have to go to Ripley to get my catfish. That's 2 hours away.
    They are good. Official ms farm raised catfish. A lot of folks don't know about how much catfish farming goes on in Noxubee county