Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Grant View Post
Im going to be completely honest, that interlocking logo is dated and it looks very cartoonish. I know a lot of people like it, but it does not look very official. There is something about it that does not seem very marketable. I feel the same will eventually happen with the one we have now. Honestly, the best thing they could have done, would be to spell out a huge LED lit Mississippi State in the place of the logo they are putting up. That could be up there for years as logos come and go. But hey, this is still nice and better than nothing.
Well, the one from the 80's and 90's- yeah. But just like any other logo, I'm sure it would have been updated. I think an interlocking MSU with the current font that we use for the big maroon "M" in M-State logo would probably look good as an "updated" inter-locking MSU.

I don't really want the interlocking MSU from 1980, 1994, or even the Nike inter-locking MSU- I just want an inter-locking MSU on the helmets.

I strongly disagree that the interlocking MSU was not marketable. At least people liked it.