Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSU commit Tookie Brown leads his team to state championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It's par for the course on all this. Daniels was called shitty and a terrible croot by people screaming for us to get Pollard. Then when it was shown that Daniels juco numbers were better than Pollard's- they moved on to something else.
    Speaking of Daniels, I'm much more interested in how he's performing in our practices. Anyone got any good inside info or him and ndoye?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Speaking of Daniels, I'm much more interested in how he's performing in our practices. Anyone got any good inside info or him and ndoye?
    a former player that went to some practices said that Daniels is the best post player we have- including Ware. Also said sitting out the year was a good thing for Endo- he needed a year to gain some strength.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I know that both Bloodman and Ware lit up when asked about Ndoye...and Bloodman started laughing when Ware was asked how tough it was to go against him in practice - they both said he just keeps coming at you and makes everything you do down there a nightmare.

So I don't know much about his refined skills, but it sounds like he has size and energy to spare. They both said people will be very surprised by what they see from him next year.

vCash
    Good to hear. Should we expect ware to play the 4 next season?

I really like how Fred finished the season after being benched (ray's best move all year). I think Fred will be a very nice player next season.

vCash
    No- Daniels will be the 4. He has a nice jumper facing the basket- but can post up on the block as well. Supposedly defends fairly well also
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I expect the starting lineup to be:

Ready
    Sword
    Thomas
    Daniels
    Ware

And I think they will be our best 5 overall players, too, which is good. And I would expect to see Bloodman, Roq Johnson, and Ndoye as the first 3 off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I expect the starting lineup to be:

Ready
    Sword
    Thomas
    Daniels
    Ware

And I think they will be our best 5 overall players, too, which is good. And I would expect to see Bloodman, Roq Johnson, and Ndoye as the first 3 off the bench.
    I just hope Dunlap can come in and break up a zone, black can give us quality down low, and Houston lives up hype (well some). In other words,really need this class to be productive