Thread: Weed

vCash

Weed

How is the law out in colorado? Im heading out in a few weeks. I know you can buy small amounts but can you walk around the sidewalk smoking a joint?

Need to stock up before I hit the slopes and havent been since the new law. Not that anyone gave a shit about weed before but at least you had to semi-hide.

vCash
    I think it's pretty much wide open out there now.

vCash
    buzzin on the slopes ... that's what I call "extreme" sports .... wonder if that's what got Sonny Bono (Oak tree you're in my way)
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennis Del Mar View Post
    How is the law out in colorado? Im heading out in a few weeks. I know you can buy small amounts but can you walk around the sidewalk smoking a joint?

Need to stock up before I hit the slopes and havent been since the new law. Not that anyone gave a shit about weed before but at least you had to semi-hide.
    I think technically you can't just walk around smoking weed though they are probably pretty cool about it depending on the area. I wouldn't recommend walking around smoking with little johnny and suzie and their parents next to you, just a courtesy thing.

vCash
    Yeah, Id be respectful. I have a friend that basically has an E-Cigarette. He gets liquid THC and puts it in there. He smokes it at the bar in public. You cant smell it. So he just gets high at restaurants, bars, the movies, etc and nobody knows the difference.

Im not that into it but he loves it. Smokes it at work too. That is just crazy to me that you can do it in public and nobody knows.

And no worries fish. Im an expert on the slopes.

vCash
    just stay away from White Widow and Tangerine Dream.... those are mind17's

ETA: a: you can't walk around in public b: non-residents can only have a quarter
    Last edited by Barking 13; 03-03-2014 at 03:27 PM.

vCash
    It's "illegal" to smoke in public and on most ski mountains. I never had a problem smoking it anywhere when I lived out there..
    I'm heading to Idaho Wednesday, wish it was Colorado.. Wake and Bake then hit the slopes... Smoke on every lift..
    Get the edibles, they rock.. Cheeba Chews and the hard candies..

http://unofficialnetworks.com/editio...skiers-128836/

vCash
    I can't imagine taking more than a few steps in those boots carrying all that bullshit stoned before I say **** it and go back to my room and watch a movie. I guess I'm more of a laidback no work vacation kind of guy though

vCash
    Carrying what bullshit?

If you ski, get custom boots. It is worth it. It is night and day to the bullshit you rent.

vCash
    I petty crime is WAY up in CO. Po people gotta have their weed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I petty crime is WAY up in CO. Po people gotta have their weed.
    ?

vCash
    Break-ins and theft to get weed money.

vCash
    So youre telling me that a plant that anyone can grow and is cheaper than alcohol.....that because it is legal now, people that previously werent smoking it, (middle class / upper middle class) for fear of being fired, are now breaking into houses to steal money to feed a habit that cost less than beer?

We got rogue lawyers and business men breaking into houses to steal $20?

People that dont give a shit were already smoking before it was legal.

Link?

vCash
    No link. Wife's friends car got broken into and purse stolen. She asked the cops "does this have anything to do with that new law"?. They said "this stuff is way up since the new law started".

vCash
    No link. Wife's friends car got broken into and purse stolen. She asked the cops "does this have anything to do with that new law"?. They said "this stuff is way up since the new law started".
    That's just more Police BS.... Anyone in Colorado can grow up to 6 plants for personnel use. If anything crime should be down.
    Maybe they are just noticing the other crime b/c they are not busting people for possession of pot anymore.

Weed is not harmful to adults, but it does effect the brain growth of adolescents.

vCash
    That's legitimately one of the dumbest things I've read on a message board, ever.