Thread: Smart Gun

vCash

Smart Gun

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/02/...ntcmp=features..... This is an absolute joke.

You are sleeping one evening and you hear someone bust in your house. You open the drawer to grab your gun, run to the dresser where you keep your "safety watch" and boom your dead.

vCash
    I don't understand what purpose this serves. If you don't want somebody to easily be able to use the gun, put a lot on it. Why spend close to an extra grand for benefits that you can get from a lock and the safety?

vCash
    Then one day all those wrist bands "stop working" and no one has a gun that works...

vCash
    how about a keyless entry table top safe? works fine at my house.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    how about a keyless entry table top safe? works fine at my house.
    Best option, for sure. We just had our first child, so I see one of those in my future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    Best option, for sure. We just had our first child, so I see one of those in my future.
    I waited until my oldest was 4 or 5 to lock up my handgun, and that was pushing it. I have a Glock though so he wouldn't be able to load it and know how to pull the safety trigger. still, better to go ahead and get it early than it is to get it late!

vCash
    oh, and congrats on your first!!!