Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE Official Ole Miss Screw-Up Timeline thread

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    At this rate, The Beav may be better off releasing all those emails OM received last year, blaming all this on rogue boosters and cutting bait. He may be able to save face, saying the boosters were running the program and throw them under the bus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Croom Diaries View Post
    FWIW - the "whistle-blower" who has been sending me e-mails said Deadspin would be contacting OM for comment on Wednesday. He also sent me an e-mail yesterday afternoon saying Oxford would burn this week for more than just the Deadspin piece....then this today. Still claims it's coming out Friday. It somehow it's true, it would be epic.
    the details in the submission are astoundingly accurate. I'm trying not to get duped, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immediately questioning the extent to which it could be true.

vCash
    Nov 6, 2012 - the Obama re-election riot. There were flames, rocks, slurs, and yelling. But travelers of Confederate Drive in Oxford don't call it a riot.

Senior Member The Croom Diaries's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    the details in the submission are astoundingly accurate. I'm trying not to get duped, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immediately questioning the extent to which it could be true.
    Yeah he's pretty persistent and has sent me about 8 emails now. If the whole thing proves to be a troll effort it's a hard one because he's making me believe it a little more and more. I might go as high as 10-15% chance it's real.

vCash
    Need to add Brunetti's arrest on May 10, 2013, for the ganja along with Randall Mackey.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...rrest-ole-miss

vCash
    Yeah he's pretty persistent and has sent me about 8 emails now. If the whole thing proves to be a troll effort it's a hard one because he's making me believe it a little more and more. I might go as high as 10-15% chance it's real.
    Well, if I was an Ole Miss troll and all this news just came out, I'd probably give it a rest. If he's still emailing you after today, I'd believe it even more.

Senior Member The Croom Diaries's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Well, if I was an Ole Miss troll and all this news just came out, I'd probably give it a rest. If he's still emailing you after today, I'd believe it even more.
    Well he sent this to me after the Clay Travis article came out:
    "You're probably wondering right about now whether all of this happening this week is just one giant coincidence. But be patient, it's about to get better."

vCash
    Well he sent this to me after the Clay Travis article came out:
    "You're probably wondering right about now whether all of this happening this week is just one giant coincidence. But be patient, it's about to get better."

Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Well Croom Diaries, he's either trying to draw you in for a massive fail or he's tried to feed you. Me being a skeptic, I'd let it play the way you have.
    But in the instance it is a troll, what would be the purpose?They're on the verge of meltdown without any help. Why would they toss shit in the fan? Bad publicity whether true or false has negative effects.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    he's tricking me.

vCash
    I may have missed it on here somewhere regarding Wards DUI, but what is a non alcohol related DUI? Would that be some kind of plea bargain or is it possibly to drive while intoxicated but not be intoxicated? Continue the free fall Rebs!

vCash
    A non-alcohol DUI is a DUI due to another drug.

vCash
    The 'Ole Miss Tradition' video could now be made into a mini series.

vCash
    Marshall Henderson.. you can just use a 2 year time frame for him.... and after tonights performance you might want to leave some room at the end to add a date.. he might of had to get himself a "pick -me -up"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Original48 View Post
    The 'Ole Miss Tradition' video could now be made into a mini series.
    May have to be moved to HBO or Scinimax to continue these traditions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    1865 - Robert E. Lee surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant***
    To Me.

Banned
    vCash
    Croom Diaries handled the OM troll properly. no way someone in a compliance dept goes rogue like that. he would be unhirable for the rest of his life. not going to happen. aint happening... om troll

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    If we're going back to 2013:

October 13, 2013- Hugh Freeze gets into verbal altercation with a UM fan after a loss
    December 20, 2013- Chris Kiffin goes on absurd twitter rant about MSU, including laughing with a preacher about a picture of Tyler Russell while he is injured on the ground.

I'm sure there are more too, but this is just off the top of my head.

vCash
    Yes sir, General.

vCash
    November 26, 2013. Fans storm the field after beating their Non Rival for the first time in 3 years. Dan Mullen has a fire lit under his Ass. Bulldogs beat Rebels for 4th time in 5 years.