Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tee Shepard modeling #1 MSU jersey

vCash
    6 to 9 of those hours are probably elective, sop courses. If he has access to tutors the other 12-15 shouldn't be hard but still time consuming.

This is when you find out how badly he wants to play football. It's certainly not going to be his most fun semester of college.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    good lord 21 hours this spring semester. the most you can take is 19 at state then you have to get permission for anything over that. Good luck to Tee I want him on the roster in the fall but thats tough. 7 classes in one semester requires some discipline but like you said it can be done I wrapped up my last semester of college with 19 quite nicely.
    If dontae jones can pass 36 hours in a summer then I have faith tee can knock out this load.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    I took 21 or 22 hours of senior-level Computer Science courses my last semester at State (I don't quite remember which it was). I made it but damn it was tough. Hope he can get it done.
    It's Holmes and it probably isn't computer science...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OurState View Post
    It's Holmes and it probably isn't computer science...
    Bingo. I took 18 hours multiple semesters at state. Did 16 one summer at State. Tee's course load is far from impossible