Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just came over here to inform all you Elitedawgs

vCash

I just came over here to inform all you Elitedawgs

that you are the problem with Mississippi State. And Coach34 I seen what you been saying over here and you are the worst. Even though I didn't go to State, don't donate any money, and don't buy tickets, that don't mean I ain't seen a game. Theres secret Bears all over the place printin out stuff and givin it to recruits. That's why State can't recruit, we are our own worst enemy. We have the worst fans!!!! Just because Stallings dommitted to Kentucky right after visiting State means nothing. We were still in it. The secret Bear was a hurtin us. Be quiet Elitedawgs!!! Paul said we were in it.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I seen that.

vCash
    well done. it's so poorly written it's almost believable.

vCash
    I'm going to seen the game tonight. My daughter and I hope to seen a good game.

vCash
    I seen what you been a sayin too Hack. When I get done zombie huntin, I'm gonna find you

vCash
    Can I have your vCash before you go away?

vCash
    Mullen spotted in Denver Airport.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SevendustSeen View Post
    that you are the problem with Mississippi State. And Coach34 I seen what you been saying over here and you are the worst. Even though I didn't go to State, don't donate any money, and don't buy tickets, that don't mean I ain't seen a game. Theres secret Bears all over the place printin out stuff and givin it to recruits. That's why State can't recruit, we are our own worst enemy. We have the worst fans!!!! Just because Stallings dommitted to Kentucky right after visiting State means nothing. We were still in it. The secret Bear was a hurtin us. Be quiet Elitedawgs!!! Paul said we were in it.
    Maybe the secret bears should worry more about what happens August-November, instead of what happens in January. Photoshop ain't that difficult and some are posing as State fans on here. Even Mr. University of Ole miss Jerrell Powe could prob figure that out. If a recruit is this fragile or thin skinned, how can they handle real man football? Sounds like a cop out for momma getting some cheddar. We've seen this episode play out many times already. CJ Johnson had credentials ripped off neck by OM officials, he hated OM for life and then flips to them, last minute, because of some message board shit??!?!? Ha. Blaming a message board is an easy diversion to some shenanigans behind the scenes.

The OM butt pirates can all go **** themselves. And Seven, you and people like you are he problem because you bend over and take it from the OM toolsheds. Being nice doesn't work with them. Hit them where it hurts and call them out for their bullshit. Don't sit idle as the old grey hairs of MSU have for so long.

vCash
    vcash? You gamblin sinners!!! You better kiss your Cross and walk the straight line. I'm headin back to 247 now,I just seen two much a goin on over hear and I had to say something. Paul says to stop posting anything until Signin Day!!

vCash
    wow
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I seen what you did there**

Banned
    vCash
    Cool story bro

vCash
    vcash? You gamblin sinners!!! You better kiss your Cross and walk the straight line. I'm headin back to 247 now,I just seen two much a goin on over hear and I had to say something. Paul says to stop posting anything until Signin Day!!
    Is that a yes?

vCash
    ED Remembers? Wait, wrong board...

vCash
    I've seen far worse grammar on here before, so try again.

But I agree with the message. Needle-dicks tend to be hard headed.

vCash
    Censirily,
    Jerrell Powe..

vCash
    This is gold.
    Happy Festivus

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash

B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Sevendust makes me glad we don't have very many sidewalk fans.

About a week or two ago he was talking about how he was a special teamer in JUCO football because he had 4.8 speed. I mean, congrats on allegedly being a tick faster than Doug Buckles, Bundy. At any rate, I have a feeling that his 40 time was a lot closer to 5.8 than 4.8.

He was trying to convince everyone that we don't really need a special teams coach because all they do is organize special teams. No, really.

Anyone that has a functioning brain cell realizes that his "sources" is Paul Jones. So, if anyone has any recruiting questions you might as well ask Paul and get the answer written in a legible form of English since you are paying him for it anyway.

vCash
    Not even gonna lie. I lol'd